(Closed) Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 62
4099 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

We will TTC ASAP after we are married ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 63
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We’re going to start TTC October 12, 2013…. Maybe early september when we go on our final vacation as non-weddeds.

Post # 64
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

We don’t have solid plans for 2013, but I’m hoping really hard that its our year.  All we need is for FH to switch to a job in his field of study, move to whatever new location that takes us, and make sure that we feel we’ve enjoyed being a “young married couple” long enough.  I also need to finish paying off my loans, but I’ll be shocked if I’m not done that by the time we finish everything else!

Post # 65
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We are Hoping to start TTC around November/December. I am trying to get into the best shape I possibly can for the wedding. I also have terrible back issues and my doctor has already warned me about carrying a baby and how I will probably have to be on bed rest If i don’t really take care of myself. I”m a size 6 right now, but i would like to be a lean 6 by the time we TTC. Also, saving money..if possible. We have a wedding budget and we are doing great..but Trying to save while having a wedding and honeymoon is about impossible lol but we  are going to try! Ive already gone off birth control and basically just waiting till the time comes. We are so very excited and I can’t wait till the day comes ,when we find out we are pregnant God willing ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 66
3376 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

We probably are!  We’ve talked about starting to try in October, given DH has a job (he’s finishing his masters degree this spring and is applying for jobs now).  If our plans work out, I’ll go off the pill over the summer to give my body a few months to adjust. We won’t start trying before October because I’m graduating from my doctoral program next May (2014) and am the Maid/Matron of Honor in my best friend’s wedding the same weekend – I want to still be able to travel at that point ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m already working to get healthier (working out more, reworking my diet to try to lose a little weight) and I’m on a mission to get potentially harmful chemicals out of the house (I’m switching out cosmetics and care products for natural options and am going to make my own green cleaning solutions).  I’m impatient to try, but having these projects to get my body and our house ready help some.

Post # 67
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hubby and I are, we are a couple of weeks in and we are prepairing by seeing a financial planner, getting more into shape and eating right

Post # 68
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We will be. We are not actively ttc right now, but not doing anything for prevention. As far as preperation, I will be getting a pap, establishing a new relationship with an OBGYN, hopefully start excercising soon, and making a plan to save more money. We will both need to trade in our cars for more baby friendly cars, when we do concieve.

Post # 70
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

we will TTC immediately after the wedding in March, Hopefully, Honeymoon will produce great results *fingers crossed*

Post # 71
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yes we are! I just started my last pack of pills this morning and took my first prenatal vitamin today. We’re going on our honeymoon later this month. Once we get back, we’re trying!

In the meantime, I’ve been working hard at school since I’ve got exams before our honeymoon.

The waiting before trying is tough. I’ve been filling both of my secret Pinterest boards with baby and pregnancy things. I spend at least an hour a day on pregnancy websites. I can’t wait to start!

Post # 72
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

*raises hand*

DH and I will be starting to TTC in November!  It seems so far away ๐Ÿ™

Post # 74
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

We have started trying!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ This will be our first month with actively TTC!

Post # 75
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Here!

I go off BC in February and have been trying since.

Still tryng to get the hang of monitoring ovulation and all.

Post # 76
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Not yet! But I’m off BC and we should start in a couple more months! I’m so excited!

The topic ‘Anyone else planning to TTC in 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors