(Closed) anyone else wearing Oleg Cassini ckp421? what are your thoughts ladies?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Strap or no strap?
    strap : (56 votes)
    75 %
    no strap : (19 votes)
    25 %
  • Post # 3
    1284 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think the strap is beautiful! My dress has something similar:

Post # 4
    2457 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I tried this on the first time I went dress shopping, and I don’t think it’s very flattering with a strap… although it could just be my body shape. 

Post # 5
    1340 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

The strap is the reason I love that gown. We had it in our DB store when it was a preview and it was one of my favorite pieces–if I didn’t already have my gown, it is the one that I would have bought.

Post # 6
    927 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Strap for sure!

Post # 7
    Hostess
    23607 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

StraP! It’s gorgeous!!

Post # 8
    785 posts
    Busy bee

I love the strap! I think it adds so much character to the dress! I wanted to try this dress on so bad, but out of the 2 DB’s that I went to, neither had one in my size =/

Post # 9
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I think one strap can look quite odd, love the dress its beautyfull! 

Post # 10
    781 posts
    Busy bee

STRAP! My Aunt/Godmother bought this dress for me today. The dress is gorgeous and the strap makes it unique! Can’t wait to make a separate post tomorrow with a picture of me in it!

Post # 11
    720 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

I don’t like the strap..but I’m just not into assymetrical haha!

Post # 12
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I just bought this dress yesterday. Tried on several and they were all nice, but this one made EVERYONE in my group gasp. Literally the whole store was looking at me when I had this one on. The ad really doesn’t do it justice, in real life it’s SOOOO much nicer. I’m going with the strap which is so out of character because I’ve always been OCD about symmetry, but it’s so pretty the way the fabric folds into it and the embroidery, it just adds that additional touch that makes it stand out so much more. I can’t WAIT to wear it!!

Post # 13
    2699 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

This dress is beautiful!!!!!

Post # 14
    8 posts
    Newbee

Strap definitely! 

Post # 15
    1 posts
    Wannabee

I absolutely love this dress! It wasn’t the type of dress that I was initially looking for or imagined myself in, but as soon as I tried it on, it was the one! I’m planning on having a corset backing replace the current zipper backing… now I just need to figure out what shoes to wear and how to do my hair!!!! 🙂

Post # 16
    226 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I love the one shoulder strap.. it makes the gown unique. 

here are some pictures of me in it :

The topic ‘anyone else wearing Oleg Cassini ckp421? what are your thoughts ladies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors