(Closed) Anyone else wearing Oleg Cassini cwg435

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I wore an Oleg, but damn, that one is STUNNING! Love love love it!

Post # 4
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

YESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSS i’m so excited to see this post!! i just fell in love with this dress this weekend. let me find a pictureee. no idea about a bustle though! if you find out, let me know..lol. any pics of you in it??

Post # 5
344 posts
Helper bee

excuse the goofy look. i was in lalaland, lmao

Post # 7
344 posts
Helper bee

@Miss Red Velvet Cheesecake: hmmmmmmmmmmm yeah either one of those sound like it might work!! 🙂 i’m so excited to wear it..

Post # 8
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

They should be able to bustle it under so that a layer (or several) dissapears and it looks like it was never there at all and blends right in.  I guess it’s like an invisi-bustle (I made that up its not what its actually called lol).  I’ve seen it done with KP Rochelle.  It looks soo nice.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I just went shopping with my daughter and we bought the dress! She plans to have alterations remove the crystal belt and will wear it with the Vera Wang floral sash style VW370014 in blush instead.

Post # 10
341 posts
Helper bee

@Juliejordan: Is your daughter wanting to sell the belt? I’m not sure if that would be possible but I might be willing to buy it from her if she is.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I Just purchased this same dress last week. It’s a beautiful, and remarkably comfortable gown considering I’ve tried on much heavier dresses. The Bodice is very flattering to any figure, especially thicker in the middle, aka Me. I felt Amazing and Gorgeous in it.

The topic ‘Anyone else wearing Oleg Cassini cwg435’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors