(Closed) Anyone else wearing Pronovias 2011?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I tried on 2 and they were in the running.

Friburgo:

And Alga:

ETA I am not ending up with a pronovias dress, but I really did like them.

Here’s the Alcanar as well:

Post # 4
171 posts
Blushing bee

This is the silaba, can’t wait till it comes in!

I will go with a cathedral length plain veil instead of the mantilla

Post # 6
7416 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

How long are they telling you girls will it take for teh 2011 to come in? Are you able to do rush orders? I’m curious cause I’ve in awe of the new collection. I’m kicking myself for looking at it. I can’t believe how many I’m in love with

Post # 7
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was obsessed with Pronovias gown until I got Formentera; now I’m done obsessing. If I remember correctly, I tried on at least 9 Pronovias gown from 2011 collection. Can’t wait until my dress come in.

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

@KatNYC2011: How much was the Friburgo dress? It is so beautiful!

Post # 10
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@missjessxx: Friburgo was priced at $2,100. It looks much more expensive than that.

Post # 11
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Has anyone tried on Auriga? That dress takes my breath away!  I already have a dress for my wedding (2 too many, actually – lol), but I would just love to see that dress on real brides!

Post # 12
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I LOVE all the Pronovias pictures…you all look gorgeous!! 

@cutexkitty – I am a Formentera bride too!!  The moment I saw the dress I knew it was the one!!!  I just ordered mine last week.  Did you get an estimate on how long it will take to get it in?  I ordered it in the short so the dress would ned less alternations, but I think it takes a little longer to arrive.  What type of veil are you wearing??

Post # 13
685 posts
Busy bee

@Celeste07 I bought mine on the last day of November and they estimated it will arrive in April. As for the viel, I have not made a decision yet. I tried a few on and like them all. Hehehe. I know that I want Pronovias cathedral viel. I will probably order the viel when the dress arrives.

Post # 14
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

How much did the dresses you all tried on for the Pronovias 2011 cost? I’m wondering if these gowns are within my budget.

Post # 15
685 posts
Busy bee

@cribbie:

Formentera: $3,192

Silaba: $2,1400

Alga, Fantastica, Friburgo and Fresno are in $2k range

Fidji and Illusion are in low $5k range

I tried on many Pronovias so some I remember the exact number, some are in the range given.

You can also contact the local store or flagship store for price as well. In my experience, the flagship store quoted the Formentera for $3,600 and the local stores are selling it for $3,192 ($10 – $20 difference); maybe it costs more in New York because of the area. *shrug*.

Post # 16
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Missy-moo 1987:  I love the way this dress looks on you.. I have the same dress ( knock off) and I just brought a crinoline to wear underneath it. Do you have one on in this picture? Do you plan on wearing one? LOVE this dress!!!

The topic ‘Anyone else wearing Pronovias 2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors