(Closed) Anyone else wearing Pronovias 2011?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i’m a pronovias alison from 2011 glamour. i ordered it in oct and the shop said they should have it by april. CAN. NOT. WAIT. 

Post # 63
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@redband:  well i’m pretty sure it would be originally between 2,000 and 3,000 because that’s what the 2012 elie saabs are now. i just dont know where to find the 2011… perhaps a sample sale in ny. i just dont want the dress to disappear before my wedding… which is very far away. haha

Post # 64
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@redband and @ny49erbride – I am really liking the Balira, may be getting it as well! Share any pictures you may have 

Post # 65
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I have a gorgeous Pronovias Daifa gown for sale. It is a size 12, unworn, and still has the original tags still attached. I’m asking $800 including shipping, and the gown comes with a beautiful lace bolero. Please email me at [email protected] if you’re interested!

Post # 66
6 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MacchaMe:  Yayyy!! Yeah I fell in love with it and i cant wait for it to come in!! 

Post # 67
6 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@redband:  Yayyy! 

Post # 68
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yayy finally photos of me in my actual dress! Pronovias Alcanar…

And here’s an up-close of the lace:

Post # 71
3419 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

View original reply
@helly:  I know this dress and trend is old but I have to say how much I love the Silaba (and you in it). It’s so pretty they have carried it over 2 years in a row…

Post # 72
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

love the alcanar!!!!!! i’m going dress shopping this weekend and think it will be the one!

The topic ‘Anyone else wearing Pronovias 2011?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors