(Closed) anyone ever have the personalized M&M’s??

posted 7 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
520 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I saw them in person, and it was awesome! It was a surprised 50th birthday party for my friend, and it was super cute. What are you wondering about them? 

Post # 4
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@blondebride2012: Yes! I bought some for a birthday party and was actually disappointed with them. I purchased the metallic gold and silver…and they were not metallic at all…the gold was like mustard yellow. The printing is only on about 1/2 of the candy, the rest have the standard “M”. I guess my advice would be to be very careful selecting your colors! Also, a good number of the candy shells on mine were broken- I’m assuming due to the shipping.. I had to take a bunch out because they looked bad.

Post # 5
1486 posts
Bumble bee

I have seen them at a few weddings and people always seem to like them!

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee

@blondebride2012: your colors sound nice! I think the printing on the M’s is always in black so you will be good with being able to see it clearly with your color choices. I ordered ones with the Birthday graphics on them not my own uploaded photo. They are super $$$ but I think worth it if they come out the way you want them to. Good luck!

Post # 9
52 posts
Worker bee

@blondebride2012: maybe you can just order a small bag ($10-$15) to see how they look before committing to the 5 pounder! Do they have a minimum to purchase? Also, be sure to Google for coupon codes like free shipping!

Post # 12
520 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@blondebride2012: I thought they were very cute, but I didn’t realize they were that expensive! They had her face on one side, and “Oh no, it’s the big 5-0” on the other side. SO CUTE!

Post # 14
68 posts
Worker bee

I spent wayyyy too much money ($280ish) on 10 lbs of them. They turned out very well–we just put them into little clear boxes a few nights ago for a favor for the rehearsal dinner.  Fiance likes them, but I doubt will ever let me hear the end of how much I spent on them ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We had them for our wedding, and everyone loved them! But yes, they are pricey, and be warned that the print does not show up as well on darker colors. Our colors were royal blue and orange, and the print didn’t show up as well on the blue.

We had our names on some, the date on some, and we even did the ones with our faces. So many people asked me “How can they possibly print a photo clearly on a tiny M&M?” but they really looked good!

The topic ‘anyone ever have the personalized M&M’s??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors