• Wedding: June 2021 - Glacier National Park-Montana

Really stunning and unique!!! 

View original reply
WasabiWithYou :  

Post # 17
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sharkey38 :  I love this idea! How sweet. And your ring is really stunning. What a gorgeous blue color! 

Post # 18
1670 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2021 - Glacier National Park-Montana

Thanks!  The other two are fairly large 1.3ct diamond solitaires but this sapphire one, I just can’t explain it I have an emotional connection with it. After I saw it I couldn’t get it out of my head!

View original reply
WasabiWithYou :  2019 will be a fantastic year!!

Post # 19
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sharkey38 :  thank you! It’s literally unique, too — it’s one-of-a-kind, the jeweler who made it only made this exact ring.

It caught my eye purely by chance months before we started talking seriously about marriage. I had finally decided it was time to sell my old ring set (previously married, and the thought of selling my old rings remained an emotional one even years after we separated and divorced), and had gone online to research the best way to sell them. Naturally, the internet decided I was looking to buy an engagement ring and started feeding me tons of jewelry ads. 😝 When this one popped up in my instagram feed one day as I was casually scrolling through, it just stopped me in my tracks. Man, I thought, that’s such a pretty ring. It’s going to make some lucky lady very happy. And then I bookmarked the site… you know, just in case. πŸ˜‰

A few months later, my boyfriend made it clear that he was ready if I was ready, and lo and behold, it was still available. He asked me for design ideas, I sent him this one, we made an appointment to see it (and a few others in her collection… you know, for comparison’s sake), it just so happened to be a perfect fit (no resize required!), and we brought it home same day. Efficient process. πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 20
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2021

View original reply
WasabiWithYou :  Beautiful! I love the detail in the setting.

Post # 22
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sharkey38 :  I think I know exactly what you mean when you say you couldn’t get it out of your head! And understandable, too — your ring is a real showstopper! I truly can’t wait to hear how your proposals play out! 

Post # 23
205 posts
Helper bee

Me me me! I need to finalize my ring selection and send it to him, but I’m 99 percent on what I want. Sadly the soonest it will happen is Easter 2019 – we’ve been together about 13 months, but that’s the first time I’m meeting his parents and brother and he didn’t want to be engaged before I meet them – he’s from Ireland and they are still there, hence the delay in meeting them. He told them the plan yesterday though (he’s been home for almost 3 weeks, I’m picking him up tonight!)

We’re moving in together at the end of May (his idea) and he knows I originally didn’t want to live with a guy again unless we were engaged, minimum due to my prior 5 year relationship which ended a month after we got engaged (I ended it) so, I don’t think it’ll be long after Easter that he asks. He says he knows when and where, so that’s promising. Sooooooooo anxious though! 

Post # 24
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Me! Our timeline is to buy a house in 2020, SO said he def wants to be married before we buy a house, and he said an engagement would happen in 2019. So I don’t know exactly when, I’m hoping earlier in the year rather than later lol. We have gone ring shopping a couple times. I adore princess cut solitaires, I think we are comfortable in a .75-1 carat range. πŸ™‚

Post # 25
197 posts
Blushing bee

I’m SO stoked to say that I expect a proposal in 2019! We’re very practical financially so we’ve aligned our budget to allow for ring shopping in the first few months of the year and plan to have the engagement happen by September so I have a full year to plan a fall 2020 wedding. Since we’re not buying a ring for a few months it still feels a bit nebulous but once that happens I’m sure I’ll be a wreck waiting!

I’ve been through a lot mental health-wise and didnt think I’d ever make it this far, so the idea of me planning a wedding THIS YEAR is amazing. It really does make me cry when I think about it. He’s wonderful and I might not be 100% healthy but I’m happy.  It really does get better.

Post # 27
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

View original reply
sadiehawkins :  I’m expecting an proposal sometime this year. I asked for my dads blessing by my birthday in April. My ring is a 1/8ct princess solitaire cut ring.

Post # 28
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Australia

I really hope it’s my turn! My partner and I agreed to get engaged in 2018 and I am going into 2019 without a ring so I hope it happens soon πŸ™‚ 

Post # 29
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - San Antonio, TX

Add me to this list! He told me last night that he was buying me a ring when he gets his tax refund in a couple of months. I’m so excited!

Post # 30
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

View original reply
WasabiWithYou :  that ring is GORGEOUS

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors