(Closed) Anyone find a cake for less than $200 in the Baltimore/DC Area?

posted 8 years ago in Food
Post # 4
5890 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

how many ppl do u need to feed?

Post # 5
5890 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

depending on how many people you need, i could maybe work something out with you.  i’ve made wedding cakes before.

Post # 6
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

My best friend and Maid/Matron of Honor in our wedding has been taking cake decorating classes for the last year and lives about an hour away from the metro region.  I would have asked her to make our wedding cake but we had already had a bakery contract when she mentioned in interest.  She made some really cute cupcakes with raspberry filling for my bridal shower and everyone loved them.  She has been doing everyone’s baby shower cakes as this is baby season for everyone in our circle and has mentioned an interested in breaking into the wedding circuit.  Her cakes taste wonderful.  Here are some pictures of things she has done recently.

What would your ideal price be?

How many people are you serving?

Location?

Ideal wedding cake inspiration?

No promises that she would be up for it but I can send it her way.

[attachment=1180798,149484] [attachment=1180798,149485] [attachment=1180798,149486]

Post # 7
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Dependingon how many people you need to serve, Sugarbakers is really affordable for the quality. Their cakes start at either $2 or $2.50 per serving.

The topic ‘Anyone find a cake for less than $200 in the Baltimore/DC Area?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors