(Closed) Anyone find a honeymoon package under $1000?

posted 8 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

What kind of place are you looking at going to?  Bahamas?  within the US?

Post # 4
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

You could do a cruise! A shortish one, but they can still be fun, I’v heard.

Otherwise, look into less touristed areas in the country. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
1254 posts
Bumble bee

@Tswife4ever: I am jealous that you are already looking at honeymoons. We are month twins and I haven’t gotten that far yet. I think you are on the right track making reservations early. ๐Ÿ™‚ The Fiance and I are also paying for our wedding ourselves so budget is also tight. I am interested to see what others come up with too!

Post # 6
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

$1,000 isn’t going to get you much if you have to fly someplace. Is that budget including airfare? WHere were you hoping to go?

Post # 7
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

A cruise could be the way to go. Like others have said, it depends on where you want to go. Where are you looking to go?

Post # 9
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I vote Mexico.  If you are coming from cali (where I used to live) you can get tickets for maybe $200 a piece. 

Post # 10
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

there’s a site that I was on the other day- responsibletravel.com and it looked like they had some less-touristy places that were more affordable than I’d seen when looking at more “resort-y” destinations.

Post # 11
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

My best suggestion would be to do a cruise to Mexico. That’s def tropical (heat and beach wise) and it would be perfect since you are coming from California. I hear cruises include food, your room, and the transportation to get to Mexico so budget wise, it seems like that would be a good choice! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

i looked into it and if you leave from sandiego there are 3 day cruises to mexico , for under 100 and southwest airlines has there flight specials most are 149 one way just book 2 and your good to go!!!

Post # 13
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

we did antigua for $1400 for two people including airfare roundtrip  from NYC to antigua all you can eat all you can drink, room for 7 nights see my post in $1400 for Antigua trip above

Post # 14
2116 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

We’re going to Tulum, Mexico from Chicago for about $2,000 for two people for a week. That includes our guestimations for excursions and food (eating well)

The topic ‘Anyone find a honeymoon package under $1000?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors