(Closed) Anyone getting Hitched on 08/08/08??

posted 10 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 3
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

nope, but I AM the friday before you!: 8.1.08 which I think think looks pretty darn cool in print if i do say so myself

where are you getting married at? mines in Los Gatos

Post # 4
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

My aunt is getting married that day.  The family is not all that excited though, considering it is her third marriage (his fourth!), and they have been living together for over 15 years already.  The fact that they are finally getting married doesn’t elicit a big response at this point.  (And we don’t like the "groom" much anyway). Isn’t that sad?  I should make an effort to be more supportive of my aunt.  My wedding is in November, and and I would be crushed if my family wasn’t 100% behind us.

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I’m getting married on 08-08-08! I’m very excited, and will be quite relieved when it’s all over. There’s so much to do now that we’re down to the wire!

Post # 6
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Another 8.8.08 bride.  But unfortunately for me – the Friday A.M. wedding didn’t help the cost at all. But yup sooo excited!

Post # 7
1238 posts
Bumble bee

we are 8/9/08 – our rehearsal dinner is 8/8/08 and my grandma’s 90th birthday is 8/8/08 — so we are throwing her a surprise party at the reheasal dinner! 

Post # 8
349 posts
Helper bee

We got married on 8/8/8 in Cancun! 🙂

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee

That’s such a cool date, I’m so jealous I didn’t have my marriage on that date!

The topic ‘Anyone getting Hitched on 08/08/08??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors