(Closed) Anyone has pics of Martina Liana 383??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This dress is so royal & beatiful!!! I had the good fortune of trying it on back in February and it was a true princess dress.  Let me know if you still need pics, I think I have them on my camera…

Post # 5
120 posts
Blushing bee

sure! I will try to post them tonight if I can figure out how to post pics & fuzz out my face on the bee …it might take some trial and error

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am having the same problem! I tried on this dress & I really love it but I’m the type that I want to look at it online on other people to get a feel for what it really looks like and how it photographs and that was what I found on their website. You can’t zoom in and it definitely doesn’t show how pretty it is so I’m not even 100% sure thats what it is. But I know i was Martina Liana and I looked through all of her collections and that’s the only one that looked like it.. but I agree – way prettier in person. I’d love to see the pics the persn says they have too if they could email them.. [email protected] Thanks!! & poster, if I find one, I’ll send it your way! 🙂

Post # 7
120 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 8
120 posts
Blushing bee

hi! sorry it took me so long to post.  I couldn’t figure out how to fuzz out my face so I just posted the pics where you cant really see my face.  Anyway…I LOVE the details on this dress. I am not a beading person but the beadwork on this dress is just gorgeous!  It really tells a story. 

The dress model I tried on was made from silk duponi and I liked it okay but the picture of the martina liana website uses a different material, a satin I think.  At the salon, the silk duponi was the lowest priced option and then it went up from there.  This dress is really pretty and I wanted to love it on, I just didn’t feel like myself in it.

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I tried on the dress in ivory and put crinoline underneath it and wow – it looks sooo much more princess-y (but still not over the top) if it’s a little poofier at the bottom. The picture on the website looks like it has some sort of poof underneath – when I tried it on without that crinoline underneath, it was less poofy than that.  Maybe because it was from being tried on so much & packed with other dresses though, who knows! This dress is gorgeous though

Post # 10
13 posts
Newbee

Hi, I’m selling my BRAND NEW Martina Liana 383 dress for $2,600 (price negotiable). I originally bought for around $4,300 (not sure if I got ripped off or not….eh =/). My wedding got canceled and I’m moving so I need to get rid of it fast. Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks gals!!

The topic ‘Anyone has pics of Martina Liana 383??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors