(Closed) Anyone have a dream about a guy & feel guilty but try to get back to sleep?

posted 9 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I had a dream once about another guy, a couple months after I first started dating my fiance. It wasn’t even a real guy, just a fictional one, and I felt SO BAD about it. =( I ended up telling my fiance about it (and accidentally making it seem like it was worse than it was!) and things were a bit stressful for a while — he was jealous/man and felt bad for feeling like that, and I was frustrated that he was jealous/mad and feeling guilty as well to boot…. But it all got sorted out in the end.

Post # 4
416 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - Imperia Hotel (modern chic hotel)

Oh I wouldnt worry about it. I’ve dreamt of guys too and even though you feel crappy about it… your not the one forcing these dreams on yourself.

I actually tell Mr.F when I dream about another guy…. we simply laugh about it. No need to be embarrased or guilty…. its not like your sleeping with the guy… well, I mean in real life!?! LOL 

The topic ‘Anyone have a dream about a guy & feel guilty but try to get back to sleep?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors