Anyone have MoissCo antique tulip ring – eng679a ?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2204 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

nope, but i would also love to see pics! it was in the 4 rings i gave SO to choose from, and he has understated tastes, so he went for a really simple ring that i also loved.  this ring just looks divine though, and i love the side view!

Post # 5
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have that ring and I love it! I actually just sent it back to get it re-sized and I miss it already! πŸ™

I am really bad at taking pics of it. This video does a much better job of showing what it looks like. I also show another diamond and sapphire ring that has pretty high quality stones in it for good measure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o661mim9sfo&feature=context-gau

P.S. lol sorry for the vertical video! 

Post # 6
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@DDbirdofparadise:  I LOVE this ring but I had a couple questions for you….because it is hard to tell from the website and pictures sometimes…

1: In the first pic you posted the stone looks a little blue, is that how it appears in person?

2: I love antique styles but sometimes I notice they may have a little dingyness or yellowness to them…do you notice this at all with your ring?

Thanks in advance :)….these are the deciding factors that would help me choose this over another ring lol πŸ™‚

Post # 7
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Nicole121212: yeah I noticed it does look a little blue when I am by my pool idk why.most of the time it looks pretty white though. The ring has never looked dirty or dingy lol it looks like new white gold. 

Post # 8
4951 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Tigrrlily04:  I think I saw one or two on the “ring twin” thread. The setting is beautiful!

Post # 9
171 posts
Blushing bee

@DDbirdofparadise:  Thanks lol πŸ™‚ MoissaniteCo….makes some of thier rings look dingy in their videos….and by your pictures it didnt really look dingy, but I was like shouldn’t moissanite co make a better video lol? I think I am pretty set on this ring. πŸ™‚ What size carat/ring finger ? I ask becuse I am a size 9 but short…so I dont know if a 1.5 or 2 is good….what do you think?

Post # 11
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Nicole121212:  I have a 1.5, but you can always to to a jewelry store and try on a few different sizes to see what size stone you want. 

Post # 13
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Tigrrlily04:  Thank you! I will post some today when I get it, I had to send it back to get it sized smaller. 

Post # 15
171 posts
Blushing bee

@DDbirdofparadise:  

I was just going to email you for more pictures…and then I got busy came back on here and you uploaded more pics! how cool πŸ™‚ thanks πŸ™‚

Post # 16
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Nicole121212:  youre welcome :). I can take more pics if you too. Did you decide what ring and size yet? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors