(Closed) Anyone have moissy eng777, eng700c or b?!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1997

I know what you mean–it is really hard to decide.  I was able to order some wax models and that really helped me make the decision.

Post # 4
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Did you check btd boards? 

Post # 6
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I have 700c! 1.25 ct round amora moissanite

Post # 8
488 posts
Helper bee

yes! I chose it because I wanted a simple solitaire with stones on the band, and I wanted a low setting. There are very few differences between 700a, b, or c; my choice was kind of random. Before Fiance ordered it, I e-mailed MoissyCo because I was worried about the pave stones falling out, and the woman who responded assured me that they are very low in the setting, unlikely to fall out, and they’ve actually never had any complaints about stones falling out of this setting! Now that I have it, I can’t imagine a stone falling out: even though the band is pave, the metal surrounds it enough so it protects the stones like a channel would. I got the 6-prong setting just for more security for the center stone.

Sorry if I rambled, it’s really exciting to have someone interested in the exact ring I have!

Post # 9
488 posts
Helper bee

One possible downside though: I just contacted MoissyCo about the matching wedding band, and because my ring is set so low, the wedding band won’t sit perfectly flush. The woman said the gap will be tiny, so I don’t think it’ll be a problem for me. Just something to be aware of.

The topic ‘Anyone have moissy eng777, eng700c or b?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors