(Closed) Anyone have real life pics of Mori Lee 2612

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I tried on this dress (I didnt even know it was this dress unitl I emailed the salon back and found out since they removed the top straps) . Here it is for fit purposes though, cant help you with the blingy straps though 🙂 

Post # 3
221 posts
Helper bee

Oh and that was a sash I added on! 

Post # 5
221 posts
Helper bee

Irishbride15:  ya it gives a beautiful silouette eh ! I think thats a great idea, same dress two different looks. I wish they would have kept the top part on so I could have seen it, or at least mentioned it at my bridal appointment. 

Post # 7
221 posts
Helper bee

Irishbride15:  I ended up going with another dress 🙂 but would love to see pictures if you have any!

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee

Sorry about the poor quality photos, but I still wanted to help you out the best I could.  I bought this dress because I wanted simple but absolutely loved the beaded yoke.  I never thought of the beaded sash and now I am love with your idea!  A month away isn’t to late to add a little flair :).  Wish I could grab you better pics but it is at the seamstress getting altered.  Wishing you the best of luck on your choice!

The topic ‘Anyone have real life pics of Mori Lee 2612’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors