ANYONE HAVE REAL PICS OF DAVID'S BRIDAL WG3492??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I tried this dress on!! I may have a pic of it on my parents’ computer, so I probably wont be able to update this for awhile ๐Ÿ™

Post # 5
1024 posts
Bumble bee

@danielleinfl:  I liked it, but the top wasn’t flattering on my bust. I’m almost a Dirty Delete and the neckline was straight across with a little bit of tulle on the top. We tried sticking the tulle down so we couldn’t see it, but we didn’t like it still. In the end, I would have gone with it had it been a sweetheart neckline.

Post # 7
1024 posts
Bumble bee

@danielleinfl:  yeah it’s definitely cheap enough! i think it was around 380 dollars?

Post # 8
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I tried on the dress today and snapped a few pictures. I previously bought a completely different dress that I wasn’t happy with. I tried on the V3469 from Davids Bridal and fell in love with it, but I felt like it was “too much” dress for the small wedding we are planning so I tried this dress because it is similar to the V3469.

The problem you mentioned about the dress not working well with a large chest is apparent in the pictures (this dress was a size too small so it was clipped in the back to my bra – I’m thinking that is why it felt like it was falling down). I want to try on the correct size to see if stays better and is more flattering (and will hopefully get rid of the creasing at the waist). To give you an idea, I’m in a size 12 dress and should be in a 14 according to their measurements.

I think I would have the neckline modified to be more of a sweetheart or modified sweeheart neckline. I tried it on initially with a slip that was more full and it is definately more flattering with a more slim cut slip.

I’d love to see pictures of other brides in the dress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I tried on this dress today and fell in love! I purchased a different wedding dress back in November and lost too much weight for it to be taken in and found out it had been discontinued so I had to start the search over, And not purchasing one until later this year. I Really liked everything about this dress besides the neckline. So I pinned it down to look more like a sweet heart. i really like it with the sash as well. These pictures are taken today of me in the dress. 

Sorry the pics are sideways. pin on my phone and they won’t turn lol

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I’ll be wearing this dress for my wedding this year, and I’m about to go have it altered and bustled. Does anyone have pictures of how you bustle this dress?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors