(Closed) Anyone have/doing horizontal branch centrepieces?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 2
47412 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
Everdeen:  If you search for “driftwood centerpieces” you will find more examples, as driftwood is often used this way. You can use LED candles in votive holders. Nestle them in some sort of filler to help disguise the plastic. You can also use an opaque holder like mercury glass so you can’t see the candle.

driftwood, moss, and succulent centerpiece, photo by Nathan Russell Photography http://ruffledblog.com/round-mountain-texas-wedding #weddingideas #centerpieces


Post # 4
2 posts
  • Wedding: January 1999 - Backyard

There are decent prices for driftwood pieces on: Saveoncrafts.com

The topic ‘Anyone have/doing horizontal branch centrepieces?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors