(Closed) Anyone know about a photography policy at the Art Institute?

posted 8 years ago in Chicago
Post # 3
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - The 19th Century Club

Most indoor venues (Museums, Union Station, etc) you generally need permits for. Anyplace that is free (ie Union Station) will kick you out very quickly without a permit, and if you try going in a place like a museum where you have to pay to get in, you can’t really be incognito in your wedding garb so I’m sure they’ll be quick to check if you have a permit 🙂 The stairs in front of the MCA, though, make a great place for pictures!

You could also go to the lake, in front of the Wrigley building, front of the Art Institute, by the lake, the bridge that connects to the Modern Wing at the Art Institute, etc. Good luck!

The topic ‘Anyone know about a photography policy at the Art Institute?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors