(Closed) Anyone know about last name change in BC/Sask?

posted 8 years ago in Vancouver
Post # 3
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

The first four things you will need are your Social Insurance Card (Service Canada), your passport (Passport Canada) – with those two, you can get your health insurance card and your driver’s licence.

The first two, you can probably to from outside your province – I would call Service Canada to ask (1-800-OCanada). The last two, I’m afraid you’ll need to be in your province…

The topic ‘Anyone know about last name change in BC/Sask?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors