(Closed) Anyone know of any smaller venues for 100 guests while coming in at under $150pp

posted 5 years ago in Long Island, New York
Post # 2
1039 posts
Bumble bee

Our friends got married at the swan club in Long Island a few years ago and it was gorgeous. I don’t know what the exact costs were but it was pretty reasonable since they didn’t have a huge budget. 

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee

Staci:  Although it is further out than 30 miles, I think it’s worth the drive. We got married at Lomardi’s on the Bay in East Patchogue 3 years ago – we had 98 people on a Sunday and it was well under 150. The staff, food, atmosphere and view (Long Island sound) made for a perfect wedding. Check it out.

Post # 6
1308 posts
Bumble bee

I attended a wedding a few months ago at Inn at Hyde Park and it was GORGEOUS!  I had an amazing time.  Food was OK, but how easy can it be to batch cook for 250+ people?  I say go for it.  The location didn’t bother me at all, the facility itself was breathtaking and honestly requires very little decor.

Post # 7
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Vineyard on Long Island

The Old Field Club in Setauket! It’s more rustic but it’s gorgeous, has indoor/outdoor options in case of rain, and fits about 150 max.

Post # 9
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Vineyard on Long Island

Also, the Fox Hollow has a small room that kinda reminds me of a greenhouse type feel.  Its gorgeous and not overly glitzy, which is what I was looking for.  We were very close to booking here, but the room comfortably fits 150-person max, and I think we’re going to come in just over that.  But they include SO MUCH FOOD and the outdoor ceremony space is GORGEOUS! – like you’d hardly have to bring in any decor for the ceremony because there’s already flowers everywhere and there’s a waterfall.

Post # 10
1323 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t know if you are still looking, but my venue in Westchester is priced at $140pp plus 20% and tax May-October, but that’s for Saturday pricing and I have no idea what Sunday pricing is. It’s Lake Isle Country Club (google Mulino’s at Lake Isle to find it). It’s gorgeous, they just renovated last year, and have a smaller part of the ballroom sectioned off for weddings of 100. They include a ridiculous amount of food in that price too, passed appetizers, 6 cocktail stations, four course sit down meal, a cake, cookies, 5 hour open bar with two separate bars. 

Post # 11
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - hallockville museum farm

My brother got married at Chateau Briand in nassua county and it was beautiful. I have no idea what the prices were but I think he had around 100 people. 

The topic ‘Anyone know of any smaller venues for 100 guests while coming in at under $150pp’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors