(Closed) Anyone know what these are called? Or where to find them?

posted 3 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

or fur shrug

Post # 4
1232 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

They’re fur stoles.

you can buy them all over – I think I even saw one at Forever 21 the other day. (y’alll! I needed me some cheap oversized sweaties).

Post # 7
307 posts
Helper bee

try amazon.com I am 99% sure they have them


Post # 9
14682 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

EDubbs:  thrift stores and vintage stores have them all the time , both real and fake. I have several real vintage furs that I’ve bought for less than $20.

The topic ‘Anyone know what these are called? Or where to find them?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors