(Closed) Anyone Know what This type of Veil is Called?

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
2204 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Is it a custom veil? You could easily recreate the look but cutting a veil or by bringing in the picture and having a sales person help.

Post # 4
19 posts
  • Wedding: December 1996

Those lengths are usually called birdcage or Russian cage blushers.

Post # 5
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

it’s just a cage/blusher veil. just a little longer than your typical bird cage.

The topic ‘Anyone Know what This type of Veil is Called?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors