(Closed) Anyone know where to find these sticks?

posted 9 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
1370 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

These look like tongue depressors, like a doctor would use.  You should be able to find them at any safety supply/first aid supplier, possibly a vet could order them in for you, they use them for dressings and such.  Another option maybe look for an ice cream specialty store, they could be similar to popscicle sticks.

Craft stores shold carry them, I recall using them a LOT in crafts as a kid…check Michaels or Hobby Lobby, maybe even a dollar store.

The topic ‘Anyone know where to find these sticks?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors