(Closed) Anyone made alterations to the dress by Essense of Australia – Style D1617???

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

CourtneyCryer:  beautiful! 

I’m still waiting on my dress to come in. Ordered it 13 months ago! I’m phoning the store tomorrow to see what’s going on. 😖

Post # 62
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Hi lowcountrybride:  how were u able to lower the back that much without keeping the straps ? The owner of the dress shop I am about to buy the dress from was saying that they can lower it slightly but not that dramatically as your picture. They were saying it would pop out too much in the boobs and there would not be enough support ? I’m a size c bust, just curious how u were able to accomplish this alteration bc I love it !!!!!

Post # 63
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

My dress came in and I love everything about it, so I won’t be lowering the back 🙂

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

can anyone post some pics of this dress with the sleeves and deeper V back? I am getting my alterations done soon and I’m looking to keep the sleeves and get a deeper V back but I wanted to see what it would look like. Any help will be great! Thanks 

Post # 66
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Is anyone selling their dress?

Post # 67
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Bell Tower on 34th

Hey all!  So I’ve posted in this board before but I just wanted to share my final results.  I had my dress altered to be strapless and have a lower v in the back.  I can honsetly say that this dress was my absolute dream!  and it felt like a custom dress because they basically reconstructed the top! It looked incredible!  It’s ivory over oyster.

Here are some photos of the final product!  I got married on 6/11/16.  Sorry for the GINOURMOUS pics lol!

Post # 68
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

novemberreign :  I know you posted this forever ago but THANK YOU FOR THE EXTRA INFORMATION! I am a size 10, and 5’9 and I am so worried that I wont look good in that style of dress but you look fabulous!

The topic ‘Anyone made alterations to the dress by Essense of Australia – Style D1617???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors