(Closed) Anyone NOT have dress regret? Share the dress you've loved since day one!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Did you experience dress regret?
    No, I've been madly in love with my dress since day one! : (163 votes)
    69 %
    Yes, but eventually I got over it and fell back in love with my dress. : (44 votes)
    19 %
    Yes but now I go back and forth from loving it to hating it...sometimes over it, sometimes not. : (26 votes)
    11 %
    Yes and I never got over it. I still hate my dress today. : (4 votes)
    2 %
  • Post # 17
    1648 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2000

I’ve loved my dress for months before the proposal, it was the first one I tried on and still love it today.  It’s been in my closet for about 8 months and I cannot wait to wear it.  I’d post it, but I don’t want to give my look away ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
    1966 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I’ve never had even a minute of dress regret! My dress has everything I wanted. Went dress shopping with both of my sisters for their dresses & a friend didn’t see a single dress that made me think I made the wrong choice.  Cant wait to weary dress!!

Post # 19
    1578 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

My dress was MADE for me. <3

Post # 20
    2733 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I’ve always loved my dress! I’ve had ring regret, so I understand how it feels. If you can fall back in love with the item, it’s awesome. Otherwise, better change it if possible. I changed my first engagement ring ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I got married a really hot summer day at our family farm. Love my short dress, which had bridal details, was soooo comfortable, and kept me cool. I flipped it inside-out and washed it in the washing machine, woot woot!!! Very convenient!! And I’ll be wearing it again as a cocktail dress with different accessories. 

The dress:

Post # 21
    4522 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
    @LadyElva:  your dress looks lovely! I bought my dream dress yesterday but I’m too scared to share it here. Same with my ring when I get it. Both are very “different” and I’m petrified it would take the wind out of my sails. So props to you for marching to the beat of your own drum ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
    657 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

No dress regret so far! I bought my wedding dress back in December of 2012 (way before I planned on buying a dress, but I just loved it too much), and all I have to do is look at the pictures of me wearing it and I’m in love all over again!

I still have a year to go, but I can’t image ever wanting a different dress! Now a different sash than the one I bought might end up happening lol!

Post # 23
    133 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I got my dress back in October 2012. I don’t get to see her again until July when she comes in. I’ve never had dress regret as I love my dress and I can’t wait to wear it. However I do still peruse the magazines and look at pretty dresses. I’ve just never had the “Oh know! Did I make the right choice?” feeling.

My Lady ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 24
    882 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Beautiful dresses ladies! Mine was the second dress I tried on-and I never doubted my choice for a second! 

Post # 25
    610 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

This is my dress! I tryed on at least 10 dresses before i found it ! I havent had dress regret yet and love it ! 

20130504_154214.jpeg

Post # 26
    4998 posts
    Honey bee

No dress regret for me!!

Post # 27
    4998 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    @BrooklynWife:  What a fun dress!! I love it!

Post # 29
    1563 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I tried on about 30 dresses and cried when I saw myself in this! It’s much more sparkly in person =)

Post # 30
    1646 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

No dress regret here either.  I can’t wait until I get mine (bought it off a pre-owned pre-sale), so right now the only pic I have is of me trying the sample in a gunmetal color! hahaa

Post # 31
    2073 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I had no dress regret.  I ordered mine 14 months before and loved it more on my wedding day. 

The topic ‘Anyone NOT have dress regret? Share the dress you've loved since day one!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors