(Closed) Anyone out there purchase Allure 8919?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Its my dress too 🙂 Mine is ivory though. Here are some pics, if you wait another months, I will post the real wedding pictures 😉

Post # 4
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Looooooooove this dress! It was my runner-up! It’s gorgeous, congrats to both of you!!

Post # 5
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Me 🙂 I thought the belt is what made it. Mine is ivory too though.

Post # 6
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

so pretty!

Post # 8
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@MinnesotanInDC:  I think the belt is a must-have for this dress. I looove the dress, but it needs something. The belt I liked for  it was $400, I about died at the price tag.

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MinnesotanInDC:  

I just got married a few days ago and I wore 8919 in ivory.  It was an absolute stunner!  I chose the dress in ivory because the fabric looked richer in that color.  Since the dress is simple I was really able to accessorize it to the max.  I chose a jeweled veil with a flowers accentuated by a diamond necklace and earrings.  Here’s a pic of me in the dress.

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

@oualie:  You look gorgeous! I also purchased Allure8919 and have had some doubts since I bought it, but your picture just made me feel 1000 times better about my choice. 

Post # 12
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@oualie:  You look amazing! I woul love to see a picture of you in the whole dress! I have this one, too! 

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

Sure no problem.  Here’s a full-length pic of the front of the dress.

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

@7monthbride:  

Thank you!  It’s a beautiful dress — I’m sure that you will look absolutely stunning in yours!

Post # 16
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@MinnesotanInDC:  have you gotten your dress in white yet? I know this is my dress but am so torn between ivory vs white and I can’t seem to find a picture of this dress in white anywhere!

The topic ‘Anyone out there purchase Allure 8919?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors