- 8 years ago
By green I mean environmentally friendly.
FH and I try to live environmentally conscious lifestyles. And I wanted to incorporate this theme into our wedding.
Please share some ways you have greened you wedding. Here are mine:
– our invitations were printed on compostable & plantable wildflower seed paper with recycled paper response cards & envelopes.
– we used a wedding website to eliminate lots of additional papers inserts.
– we choose a garden setting to eliminate the needs of decorations & cut flowers
– we are using compostable corn cups for welcome drinks.
– half of our food served is vegetarian and vegan
– we hired all small local businesses for our vendors
– we are not giving out favors
– we selected a lot of local wines for the bar
– we are going on a local honeymoon