(Closed) Anyone seen the Casablanca 2066 Yet??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This just caught my eye, too… it was in a bridal magazine.  I just bought my dress and it’s somewhat similiar  so I think that’s why I’m attracted to it.  I think it’s so beautiful…

Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hello, Here I am in the dress. 

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just bought this last month for my wedding dress. I absolutely love it!!

Post # 6
487 posts
Helper bee

i ordered this dress (casablanca 2066) for my wedding, fits so perfect and its absolutely gorgeous!

Post # 7
524 posts
Busy bee

Wow! This is an absolutely beautiful dress! It’s not normally my style, but it looks so wonderful on all of you: I love  how it’s so fitted at top but you still get the princess-y tulle. And both of you who posted yourselves in it: you look amazing! It flatters  both of you differently but in a really pretty way!

Post # 8
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I JUST saw this dress in a bridal magazine and absolutely love it. I can’t wait to go try it on.. it’s absolutely stunning!

Post # 9
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Here are some pics of me in it! It was SUCH a comfortable dress and cannot wait to wear it at my wedding. Hope to help!

Here is a good shot of the back.

And I have tons more…lemme know if you want to see them!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@ellbell921:  Hi, ellbell921. I would love to see more pics of this dress as i am thinking of buying it! Please post more or send them to my email address, which I wil pm you.

thanks!

Post # 11
344 posts
Helper bee

No prob!  I don’t have alot on my work computer but I will send you what I have on here!

Post # 12
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How much does this dress cost??

Post # 13
344 posts
Helper bee

$1300 in Chicago

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Here I am in it, this is like a size 14 and im about a 4…. so its all pinned up and its not the best picture but im very excited about it 🙂 i ordered it in all ivory, the picture here is champagne/ivory also. and im wearing it with a veryyyy long veil ( for the ceremony ) and then just getting a cute hair thing for the reception.

Post # 15
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@angiemk47:  Hey can you tell me what color you ordered it in ? i only seen it in champagne/ivory but i ordered it in ivory/ivory and im wondering if i should have gone with white !?

The topic ‘Anyone seen the Casablanca 2066 Yet??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors