(Closed) Anyone seen/tried on Allure 8856?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@dianechung:Yes Allure 8856 is beaded all over. It is GORGEOUS. I just ordered it for myself from http://www.princessbridalgowns.com/. They are an authorized retailed in Texas and sell the dress for the best price around. Not only that, but since I am short, they are making a custom length dress for only 100 dollars more. Highly reccommend calling them 

Post # 4
3368 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Gorgeous dress!!

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I also ordered my gown from this company! I ordered the Allure 8764 dress. I received it already and it was perfect! I ordered mine over the phone and talked to Jennifer. She was very helpful.

Post # 6
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@dianechung: Here’s a picture so you can see the details. I love the scalloped train.

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Tatiana0622: I bought this dress as well and I for the life of me cant remember how low the back was. I know i want to buy some sort of shaper for underneith before my dress comes in and I was wondering if this one was low enough in the back? http://www.herroom.com/va-bien-1501-ultra-lift-low-plunge-briefer-bodyshaper.shtml and THANK YOU for posting pictures in the dress, i was starting to forget what it looks like in person since i wasnt allowed to take pictures of mine

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

I just bought this dress in a size 10 for my March 17, 2012 wedding. Would be interested in selling this after if anyone is looking for a discount.

I love it!!!! It is beautiful.

Post # 9
126 posts
Blushing bee

@emish9517: I can’t remember exactly how low the back is either! The shapewear I was looking at is http://senselingerie.com/Flattering-Me-Bra-728-P177.aspx

I’m just going to order a few different kinds and bring them all to the salon for my first fitting-in Jan! I’m soooo excited! Are you altering the dress at all? I was thinking about altering the neckline to more of a sweet heart neck rather than a V.

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee

ahh thanks for posting a pic. i can’t wait to get mine..it should be coming mid to late January for my March 4th, 2012 wedding 🙂 Jennifer is who I spoke with over the phone as well. I saved so much money having the length custom made instead of trying to find someone to alter the scalloped lace edge which would have been wayy more than 100 bucks!

Post # 11
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Tatiana0622: the back on that one looks like it would work but the front might be to high. when you try your dress on with the shapewear could you let me know which one works? I only plan on doing a simple bustle but I think a sweetheart neckline would be great and allow more options for necklaces. I think I am just going to wear statement earings and a chunky bracelet. 

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I just wore this dress in december!  Everyone loved it and i felt so beautiful.  I highly recommend it!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay! My Allure dress is waiting for our Sept wedding! This is the first time I’m seeing real brides in it and you look lovely! 

As for bras tho… I’ve got this one
http://bit.ly/ze8BY2
it’s low enough it’s just the ugliest thing and not terribly comfortable..I would love to hear about what other brides have worn with it!!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Tatiana0622: How would you change a V neck into a sweetheart top look???

Post # 15
126 posts
Blushing bee

@MaraZ:  I’m not exactly sure how they are going to do it, but the lady that does the alterations at the shop I bought the dress at said she would lower the point where the v neck came to and then some how round the edges by the bust..I don’t know if that makes sense. haha. I’m going to my first fitting this Thursday though, and who knows, maybe I’ll want to keep the v neck. I’m bringing multiple undergarments and will post pics with the links to the bra’s incase any of you ladies are interested. 🙂

The topic ‘Anyone seen/tried on Allure 8856?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors