(Closed) Anyone try on Lazaro 3018

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Does this dress look nice on or not?
    yes : (24 votes)
    96 %
    no : (1 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    104 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@bridalblush:  I tried this on twice and it was really beautiful.  I almost bought it but pretty much the only reason I didn’t was because it was very heavy.  The fabric and the belt are heavy and were really tugging down on my waist.  I imagined wearing it all day for hours and I just didn’t want to be feeling uncomfortable the whole day.  I know the dress was a few sizes too big and I’m kind of small so that might have contributed to the weight but it felt noticeably heavier than any other dress I tried on.

It looked beautiful though so I would definitely give it a shot if I were you.  You might not think it feels heavy or uncomfortable (I wish I didn’t, it’s gorgeous!)

Post # 5
    104 posts
    Blushing bee

@bridalblush: Unfortunately they wouldn’t let me take a picture of myself in it but it is really beautiful on. I know this doesn’t help much but it really did look almost exactly the same as it does in the pictures. 

If you have a store near you where you could try it on I definitely would. 

I ended up going with the Paloma Blanca 4166 and I’m adding a Romona Kaveza belt instead of the one it comes with.  That’s what I loved about the Lazaro dress, the belt is amazing!  Not to mention the rest of the dress is great too.

Good luck!

Post # 6
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I bought this dress for my wedding, I chose the Antique color which is a very pale gold. I’m petite about 5’2″. I have on the sample which was a little large and the chest was definitely stretched out, but here is a pic of a person in the dress. I had a minor freak out later that night because of the color the dress looks in the picture but I spoke to a photographer and they said that it would not appear so yellow in the professional pictures and would appear more like the color on the model shot.

Post # 7
    2714 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@bridalblush: I haven’t tried it on yet, but I really really really really want to. I’m only 4’11” so it might too heavy, like a PP stated. We’ll seeeeee…. it’s so beautiful!

@GingerRJ: You look gorgeous in this dress BTW!!

Post # 8
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: December 2011

Thanks Tina! I did not find it to be too heavy at all. The top despite being too large stayed up nicely. I recommend trying it on. Now i have the problem of finding a veil to go with it. Anyone have any recommendations?

Post # 9
    1 posts
    Wannabee

Hi!!!  I got this dress for my wedding in June!!  I feel in love with it right away, so classic.  I will also say that it is very comfortable.  I would deff. try it on if you have not already.  Good luck!

Post # 10
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: August 2011

would anyone be willing to sell there lazaro 3018? im in LOVE with it but cant afford to get it new, please let me know! 🙂

Post # 11
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: January 2012

I just purchased this dress for my wedding next January! I am IN LOVE with this dress. It is so classic and elegant but also fun and stylish! I was really surprised how comfortable it was. I feel FANTASTIC in this dress and look at pictures of it 100 times a day!!!

Post # 12
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: April 2012

I just bought this dress last week at a Lazaro trunk show at Gumps, SF.  There were two pricing incentives if I purchased it at the show which gave me that extra push to just go for it!

It’s beautiful and the antique coloring with the beadwork is magical and will go perfectly with my candlelit ceremony next spring. 

If you’re interested in buying this dress, I suggest finding a location that will feature it during a Lazaro trunk show and inquire about the incentives to save a few dollars!

Post # 13
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: January 2012

@TIsaac: how much did you end up spending for this dress? I want to purchase it so want to know what other people are paying

Post # 14
    306 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I tried this dress on my first time shopping. I LOVE this dress….I just wished it looked better on me. The fabric, color, belt, all of it were JUST what i was looking for, but the shape/ waistline just wasnt as flattering on me as other dresses. I wish I had photos, but we werent allowed to take them. 

Post # 15
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Would anybody be willing to sell the belt from their Lazaro 3018? Please email me or msg me if you’re interested! [email protected]

Thanks!

Post # 16
    344 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@WeddingElle: when I tried on the dress, the belt was sewn onto the dress and was not detachable.

The topic ‘Anyone try on Lazaro 3018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors