Anyone TTC in 2019?

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 4
598 posts
Busy bee

Yeeeessss me! 

Hoping to start after our wedding in August 2019 when I’ll be 31 and Fiance will be 39. 

Already come off the pill now because my periods are soooo irregular and I want to get into a natural cycle, if possible. 

Also, trying to lose a bit of weight and just get healthier in general πŸ™‚ 

Post # 5
1976 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Pearson Convention Centre

We’re going to try to conceive in the fall of 2018 so hopefully by winter of 2019 we will be pregnant. We wanted to be married for one year and get settled before having a baby and we have budgeted for us to live on one income as I want to be a stay at  home mom 

Post # 7
2485 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

We are!! Originally we were going to start this summer, but decided we wanted to travel more first. So we just got back from Japan (which was freaking amazing!) and are going to Costa Rica in July! We plan to start TTC in maybe June-July of 2019, so well beyond zika risk and since my husband is a teacher, if I’m lucky (although I know it’s totally out of my control), maybe I will be home on maternity leave while he is home for the summer!

Anyway, besides traveling, I want to save up some more money for a baby and we have some house projects I want to finish- like painting our kitchen and office, and some small renovations to the outside of the house and landscaping. Not that these can’t be done after a baby, but I feel it will be easier before.

Also, going to try to get my lazy butt off the couch and get into a healthy exercise routine before TTC, maybe I’ll start vitamins early next year and try to cut back on caffeine.

Post # 8
986 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Well the plan is…2019.

We are both working on getting healthier and losing tons of weight between now and then. We have agreed that we will NTNP for the 2nd half of 2019, and then actively TTC afterwards if still nothing. I’ll be 35 in May 2019. Im going to be 75% of the way to my goal weigh by the time we NTNP. 

Post # 9
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

We are starting in December 2018 so close enough to 2019 (and let’s be real we may end up being into 2019 before we get a bfp).  We are a same-sex couple and are going to our first RE appointment May 21st!  We are so excited.  I am going to carry first and we will most likely end up having to do IVF for me due to known fertility issues.  We will know all the details of the game plan after our appointment.

Right now, we are focusing on gearing up financially and planning out our work, insurance, etc.  I have started to track my cycle even though it’s all over the place.  We will be going on a big all inclusive trip right before πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1069 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Me! Hopefully very early in 2019. I bought a bunch of prenatal vitamins but have been inconsistent about taking them so need to develop that good habit. We’re waiting until we relocate which will happen at the earliest this fall. I’ll relocate for my job, D H will have to find a new one, so he’s focusing on building up certifications and working on his resume. Once we move we’ll rent for a while until we’ve saved enough for a house, but I’m not waiting to own property to TTC. Just to live in a lower-cost region where we can have more space. I’m trying to get in better shape as well. 

Post # 12
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Me! We’re getting married next month, but would like to enjoy being married for a year before getting pregnant. I have a 4 year old from a previous relationship, so my fiance will be able to get some fathering practice under his belt. We’ll be in Bora Bora next April, and I told him that’s where our baby will be conceived! Fingers crossed. smile

Post # 14
994 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

We will be trying for #2 in 2019! Our prep will consist of saving (because I am not going back to work after #2). I’m already on prenatals bc I’m still breastfeeding #1 so I plan to just stay on them since we will be NTNP after #1 turns a year old later this year.

Post # 15
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Well we are going to start TTC a couple of months after we get into our house. (We’ve been sale agreed for too long now so might have to start buying a different house) Hopefully that will be before 2019!! Obviously we are buying a house with an extra bedroom πŸ˜‚

I am trying to just be generally healthier, eating less junk, doing more exercise. I also started taking folic acid because I thought we would be trying by now, but alas! I would like to loose another 6 pounds or so but it won’t stop be trying if I haven’t! As far as I know my husband isn’t doing anything in preparation!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors