Anyone TTC in 2019?

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 91
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

asummerbridet7 :  that’s amazing! I’m sure being at home with your parents will be a great financial opportunity for you to take a hit off your student loans with some bigger payments (trust me I’m in that boat as well lol). The Vegas trip will be so much fun, enjoy! In the mean time you can pump your body and your husband’s of all the amazing nutrients it’s need to have a healthy pregnancy, so you’ll be better prepared when the time is right. Although don’t put too much pressure on yourself to have everything perfect, Goodluck girl! 

Post # 92
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

sweettooth27 :  Thank you so much! And that’s exactly our plan, we’ve already started a much healthier lifestyle!

Post # 93
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2020

jayrock :  I feel you, girl! I’ve been on BC for 10 years as well due to extreme cramps and acne. But to give some hope, my prescription got messed up a few months ago and I had to go a cycle without it and my period at 26 was MUCH different from my period at 16. It came right on schedule (I was shocked!) and while the cramps were worse, they were nothing like when I was 16. Also my skin maybe broke out a bit more, but nothing noticeable to others.

Obviously this is to be taken with a grain of salt because it was only 1 cycle, but it gave me hope that maybe going off won’t be so bad. I’m just crossing my fingers that I get pregnant quickly (don’t we all?) and won’t have to see if my cramps get worse over time…

Post # 94
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

sweettooth27 :  Hey, sorry I only saw this response now. Darling Husband and I have moved up TTC and we’re officially starting this month. I will complete my postgrad course in June next year, so if a fall pregnant this month, the baby will only be due in July so I won’t be studying anymore. I am planning on doing more postgrad courses in the future, I will see how things go. 

All the best ๐Ÿ˜˜

Post # 95
452 posts
Helper bee

CloverBells :  My first cycle off the pill was right on time! My subsequent cycles were completely wonky, the first was 14 days, then 19, 24 and my last cycle was 34 days, which is more in line with my cycles pre-BCP! I hope yours regulates much sooner! 

Good luck ๐Ÿ˜˜

Post # 96
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2020

lioness21 :  Oh no! Well thank you for sharing! Now if it happens to me I won’t be worried. But that’s so exciting that you’re starting this month! Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 97
452 posts
Helper bee

CloverBells :  Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜ All the best to you too! 

Post # 98
6 posts
Newbee

lioness21 :  omg us too! It’s so exciting and scary haha. I’ve started my prenatals so it’s starting to feel real lol. I’ll also be done my program next summer hehe Goodluck to you with Studies and the BD!! Enjoy the process ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 100
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

Bumping this thread! 

How’s everyone feeling with less than a month left until 2019 – officially our year of trying!?

We won’t be TTC until May because of my work schedule, but DH has gotten so excited about the whole thing and I also stopped my BC a couple of weeks ago just to let things regulate. 

Post # 101
6 posts
Newbee

jayrock :  bumped it up to next weeksealed, hehe! started prenatals and have been really on top of working out. do what you can to prep in advance! All the best <3 

Post # 103
6 posts
Newbee

els2016 :  what’s CoQ10 ? im excited to, its very surreal! May I ask why you guys chose the summer? Do you think youll just casually start sooner than that? I think i’ve come to accept, that whatever happens will happen regardless of what plans i have lol,  i’m feeling pretty prepared. So whenever our blessing arrives, ill accept it with open arms!

Post # 105
6 posts
Newbee

els2016 :  ouu thank you! ill look into that! and yess all the best. from the sounds of how proactive youre being with your health and doing everything you can, im sure youll make a great mom! Good luck! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors