Anyone TTC in 2019?

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 121
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

jayrock :  I think we’re going to start TTC #2 this month. IUD is out…I just have to convince myself haha. I know it’s unlikely but if we get pregnant this month baby #2 would have the same birthday month as #1 and they’d be almost exactly 2 years apart. I am really excited for another baby but really dreading the morning sickness. I think we’ll go for it though because I’m definitely getting baby fever and want those newborn snuggles. Plus I can’t wait to see my daughter as a big sister. 

Post # 122
762 posts
Busy bee

Currently really torn about what to do..! Just got married last week 🤗

Went on a minimoon for 5 days – but we’re planning a bigger trip away for later this year – Octoberish time… 

OH says it’s up to my when we start trying – but of me really wants to right away, but another part of me is saying wait, enjoy a few months of being newly wed over the summer and big honeymoon and then go for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not sure what to do.. so torn.

Post # 123
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

My advice would be to start trying now! You never know how long it’ll take. I waited awhile before trying (I’m 31) and currently on my 12th month trying and wish I would have started earlier! I would just “pull the goalie” as it were and see if it happens, before you start really trying. Best of luck!

butternutter :  

Post # 124
762 posts
Busy bee

redroses76 :  thanks – I know you’re probs right. I’m 34!

Im not on the pill and we’ve already started pulling the goalie lol – but I’ve a fair / rough idea of my cycle so always aware of that. We are gradually getting more and more careless so maybe we will just “see what happens” between now and October. 

I’m dead broody, so don’t think I’ll regret getting preggers if it happened sooner rather than later lol even if it is before big honeymoon! I’m sure we’d only be delighted!

Post # 125
37 posts
Newbee

jayrock :  I think when I posted in this thread last year our plans were to TTC in January, but we delayed it and just started! Currently on our first cycle 🙂

Post # 127
4757 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

We just decided to not try and not prevent 😳 I didn’t put my nuva ring back in, and I’m tracking my cycle just based on days between periods. My body gives very obvious signs during my fertile window, so I want to see what my cycle will be like. I did pick up a pack of opks because I want to see if it lines up with the symptoms of my fertile window 

We got pregnant with our daughter immediately after coming off of the pill, the very first cycle. I was 29 and now I’m 34 so things could be different or they couldn’t be. I’m very excited to see if my cycle will be the same as it was before 

Post # 128
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

My husband and I are finally going to start trying in July! We have been married since September and with doing major home renovations currently we are excited to begin soon!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors