(Closed) Anyone Use Dessy 2850 For Bridesmaid Dresses?

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

no luck finding anyone that used this hmm? It is on the top of my list too! I am thinking platinum with the black lace overlay. I am just wondering how heavy that lace is..if it is more like crochet or closer to a thin lace. 

Post # 4
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

looks really beautiful! 

Post # 5
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I think it’s gorgeous – I love the lace. Mine are a similar style, but no lace.

Post # 6
5657 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2012

@ASDF:  Those are pretty and unique!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I have been eyeing that dress for a few months now! It’s their new line of dresses so I suppose a lot of girls haven’t used it yet. I tried it on this past Saturday with my girls and it is the one! The lace is a little heavy. It isn’t a really light lace it’s more like a thicker crochet, which I actually thinks makes it look less cheap. I’m going to do the light rose pink underneath the black lace. It is so different, and elegant. Not your typical bridesmaids dresses, which is what I loved about it. It’s the one I chose and my girls are going to order it! My wedding isn’t until July 27th 2013, but I’ll let you know how it goes!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

o wow i love this!! i was just looking at the dessy website and fell in love! would love to see them together with the bride, my own dress is lace so im just in two minds weather it would be too much lace?

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi Ladies,

Can you advise me if you did go for the Dessy 2850 dress in the end?

I went bridesmaid dress hunting yesterday with 3 of my Bridesmaids, I’m having four in total but they are all different shapes and sizes and would like to hear how you all got on.

Any information or pictures would be a massive help!

I love these dresses and think everyone will look amazing in them and they will be able to wear them to other functions after my special day.

Like I say any feed back is welcome Smile

The topic ‘Anyone Use Dessy 2850 For Bridesmaid Dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors