(Closed) Anyone using brown & orange as their colors?

posted 11 years ago in Reception
Post # 17
3 posts
Wannabee

We’re using brown, orange, green and ivory.  The table clothes will be brown with orange runners.  The centerpieces or branches with cream candles hanging in votives maybe from green ribbon, maybe just using fishing string.  We’re in a botanical garden so lots of the green is already there.  The invites are pocketfold with a base of orange a mat of chocolate brown the invite being cream with chocolate brown font and a green tree monogram.

I just love it!!  I think it’s such a great color scheme that leaves it open to so much.

Post # 18
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

My colors are choclate brown and a rust orange. I am having the Bridesmaid or Best Man in the rust orange which goes great with all of their skintones and the flowergirls will be in chocolate dresses with the rust orange sash and bow, I love it. Also the flower balls I made have all of our colors in it, they were my color inspiration. My Fiance will wear an ivory tie which will match my dress and they Groomsmen will wear rust color ties.

[attachment=197747,17211] [attachment=197747,17212] [attachment=197747,17213]

Post # 19
274 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I like the sound of everyone’s colors and ideas. They sound great! dereksbride2b, I love your flower balls, they are cute. I like the ties too! Very pretty!

I’ve changed my mind on colors, If any of you girls are looking for a bouquet set in fall flowers & leaves, check my classified ad that I have. 19 bouquet/bout piece set for sale. If anyone is interested. 🙂

Post # 20
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’m using the exact same colors! Those ties are nice

Post # 21
903 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

We’re doing brown and yellow with sunflowers as kind of the main theme, so pretty close. I’ll post pictures for you once we get married 🙂

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2010

good afternoon everyone; i just wanna kno can burnt orange and rust brown be used in January for a wedding.

The topic ‘Anyone using brown & orange as their colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors