Post # 62
@Crisark:Last time someone said something about her pushing someone when they had an injury that person and 2 other people who stuck up for her got fired. I have no idea why they want to avoid pushing this boss but I’m sure what she is doing is illegal. I work for a non-profit to so a lawsuit would kill them. I just don’t get why she is so important that she can do this to us.
Post # 63
Can I join in the B-Rant!
– Aunt (Dad’s Sister) just instigated trouble AGAIN yesterday on my FB which resulted in my mom, dad and myself removing her. I feel childish, but I dont even have the strength to react at this point.And due to this I fear losing the possibility of my very close Uncle and cousins at our wedding.
– I’ve lost two cousins that I thought were close to me. I fought for these girls and all for nothing. One cousin (dad’s side) being newly pregnant (at the time) I made sure to start shopping EARLY so she could try on dresses before she got her preggo belly and wouldnt feel uncomfy. But she couldnt make the “risky purchase” then so why would she at 9 months pregnant in July 29th when the dress order was due? My other cousin (mom’s side) is just known for being a Drama Queen, she loves to talk/gossip about everything/everyone except her. Well she made a snarky comment and gave a dirty look to her mom (not knowing im still looking at her) after I asked her for her opinon on a bolero and respond “Anything you want Princess!” And then when I say “Oh I guess you dont like it huh?” and smile she FLIPS! Cursing me inside and on her way out of Davids Bridal and making a scene. I just cried and walked away, never replied. Then she text my mom saying “I’m sorry you have such a little brat of a daughter!” Uhh…you seriously just went and talked trash on me to my own mother?? IDIOT! She tried getting me to talk for about a week, I politely told her I needed space/time before talking. I came to her 4 days after, ready to talk, she rejected me said she couldnt commit to my wedding right now since she was planning on “traveling the world with her bf” and “needs to focus on planning her parents 30th anniv. party in Oct.”. Mind you this girl has never gone farther than the river and she’s already changed her plans for her parents “party”, CONVENIENT.
I guess I really just dont feed into people’s neediness enough. I really am not the type of friend/cousin/family member to chase down people or call them or text them everyday. I have my daily dos and routine too!
– I’m emotionally drained and tired. I can’t even explain this. I wish we went on an awesome vacation and got married; just the two of us.
– I’m getting so nervous and anxious and so happy to have progress in some aspects.
– Due to the crap above its put me off on doing anything for the wedding; cuz I just get angry thinking about it. But now its time to put these buns into gear and get with it so I can make OUR day amazing regardless of the shitty people in our bloodline.
Oh and Tripod (3legged furbaby) family cat, was put to sleep last night. Has been “going outside” for a few days now and the vet said they are usually in pain when they are doing this. He was almost 20 years old. RiP Tripod!
Thank the Heavens for you girls!
Post # 64
@CupCakeMeg:AW hun I’m sorry about your kitty. I lost mine (he was 16 and went septic due to an injury) a few months ago and I know its hard. And screw your cousins. Don’t let them ruin your wedding for you. I have adopted the mind set of “I don’t care I’m doing what I want” after people began being rude/horrible over my wedding ideas. Just keep doing your thing and ignore those who would bring you down. I know its hard but it does help to just push people out for awhile and focus on positive influences. Again I am sorry about your kitty.
Post # 65
@Corilee13: Seriously, give us the name of this b*tch, er I mean boss. We shall start a Bee attack. Next time have a doctor’s note saying you can’t live stupid heavy sh*t. I’m guessing you’re in a ‘right to work’ state? So they don’t need a reasons?
@Crisark: Today is going better than expected *so far* but Darling Husband and I gotta go to the DMV soon to change our licenses….so it’s probably all downhill!!
Post # 66
@hisgoosiegirl:I had a note. I had a shit load of stuff that detailed out my limits. And no the don’t need a reason to fire me. They can treat me however they want and I have to suck it up until I find something better.
Post # 67
@Corilee13: Thanks Corilee! your so sweet! I know I’ve read about your family’s opinions/troubles; its so dam hard!!! Just really disappointing that others just cant be happy for you!
@hisgoosiegirl: I hope you have a better day! Thinking of ya!
Sending all you ladies positive vibes and happy thoughts!! XO
Post # 68
@CupCakeMeg:It is. But sometimes you gotta just say screw it I’m doing what I want. Hence all my posts about veils and earrings (all of which my family HATE). And thank you, I try to be. I hope things start to go better for you. And if you need a laugh try to imagine a monkey riding a peacock.
Post # 69
ill have a vent 🙂 …my stepmum decided not to do my reception just 3 weeks before our wedding…
and the wedding dress wasnt ordered when they said they would order it and i almost had a heart attack when it arrived only 2 weeks before the wedding…
they forgot to order my headpiece but promised to rush the order through 2 weeks before the wedding…when it arrived they tried to give me a cheap rip off of the one i ordered and said i was clearly loopy when i said it wasnt the one i ordered…only backing down when i demanded to see the boutiques own one ! ..
and then to top it off i have a foot problem and need to have padding on my feet at all times so i needed wedding boots…as they dont sell them in boutiquesi ordered online a month before the wedding with the promise that they will arrive in 1 week , then 1 week later nothing so i checked my email and they had sent an email saying that they will arrive in 21 – 28 days…meaning just half a week before my wedding when i wont even be in…so they rang the suppier and told him to hurry and then promised that it would arrive on a specific date 1 and half weeks before my wedding…that date came…nothing …so i rang them and they said the factry only started making them that week and the machine broke and worse still…they would send them but they are going to have a long weekend instead … and that they wont arrive until half a wek before my wedding …they arrived today and i had to get someone to wait for them…i am just relieved they kinda fit although they could of done with being taken in round the leg 🙁
Post # 70
@CupCakeMeg:Oh honey!!! I’m sorry you are dealing with all of this!!!! RIP Tripod!!
@Corilee13: Aww I’m sorry about your kitty too. And, I still don’t understand why your boss is allowed to act that way. Just seems odd.
@hisgoosiegirl: Hopefully the day stays good!!!!!
@eloise098: Oh wow that is a lot of stress!!! I’m glad it all came in before the wedding!
Post # 71
@Corilee13: that b*tch. I hate her too.
I hate the DMV. I go in with proof of state residence, old driver’s license, and SS card (with new last name on it). “oh you need your birth certificate or passport. Sorry!” In this dumbass sweet voice I just want to hit. Darling Husband goes ahead and goes to wait to get his. His caring response to my frustration? ‘It was on the website, you should have seen it”
Well I was on the f*cking website like 8 times and they only make it clear as mud. Especially because I’m not only getting the last name changed, but we changed states as well.
The best part is LAST WEEK was when I originally planned to go, had randomly grabbed the passport with everything else and as I’m walking out the door, Darling Husband goes, oh, do I have to go? I forgot to shave last night. So we didn’t go. So I would have had it last week! I even came home this week for 20 minutes before I went over, and could have grabbed it.
Just pissed. pissed at the world in general, and now this Saturday is just going to be a sh*tshow with my family.
Post # 72
Yesterday I had my very own first BRIDEZILLA moment and I realized it once the tears dried. My MIL has dropped 3,500 on the ceremony/reception, my dad offered to drop 1,500 on ceremony/reception.
I spoke to my dad this past weekend to let him know that the Venue does not take credit cards like he was planning to use so I was trying to be strategic and suggested if he would rather throw his offered amount on the Honeymoon. He thought it was a great idea and agreed to. I checked the website (were going to Hawaii btw) and the trip has gone from $1500-$1700 so I called him yesterday to let him know we should probably book soon because the rates are going up as we get closer to the date we plan on leaving. Immediately he said “woah I’m not ready to do that right now” I explained to him again that if the rates continue to go up it woulds have a huge impact on some of the bigger purchases I and Fiance have commitment to. He says ” well the rates may go up, they may go down and if they don’t you just may have to contribute, where the rate at now is pushing it” I went from calm to exploding inside yet keeping my composure cool over the phone and said ok and hung up..
Where I am with this.
1. I am not mad he didn’t just book the trip for us. I am mad because he agreed to help us with the $1,500 never communicating to me when, so I have been under the impression since he offered that it’s a go anytime.
2. Incon F*in siderate! If the rates go up because your not ready, he expects me to pull the left over amount out my butt!!!? B.S Reason!!! He knows I don’t have money laying around and again there is still some pretty big ticket items we have to still pay for. He knows this!!! I don’t have the funds to just go over budget like that.
3. I feel I am in a lose/lose. If we wait till he’s ready (and I know my dad, he’s a lager) and the rates go up and I can’t afford the additional cost then I’m F*** out of our honeymoon and the $1,500 for the venue because he doesn’t carry that kind of cash. (exactly why he is using his credit card)
I called my Fiance and because I didn’t go off on my dad I cried ridiculously on the phone to my Fiance. He always knows how to make me feel better and puts perspective where it’s due. Hanging up with my FI I felt at ease and eager to reproach the situation and tell my dad how important this wedding and honeymoon is to me. My Dad treats everything like the stock market, he doesn’t travel and takes every step with caution. UGHH! Anyone else dealing with this kind of difficulty!?