- 6 years ago
- Wedding: April 2012
I’ve been making cocktails for the last 12 years and have formulated a few personal cocktails over the years. Do you have house cocktails and would you be happy to share?
Here are three of mine:
- 2 measures Single Malt Whisky (Talisker is good, something with a hint of salt to it)
- 1/2 measure Red Vermouth
- Dash of Angostura bitters
Shake over ice and serve in an iced martini glass unadorned.
- 2 measures dark aged rum
- 1 measure Mozart dark chocolate liqueur
- 1 measure Kahlua
- 1/2 measure Cointreau or Grand Marnier
Shake over ice and serve in an iced martini glass with some chocolate shavings (or a side of chocolate truffles)
- 2 measures gin (Bombay Sapphire, ideally)
- 2 measures plum wine
- 1/2 measure rose syrup
- Soda water
- 2 Maraschino cherries
Shake the first three ingredients over ice. Pour into a hi-ball glass, top up with soda water, add the cherries and an additional drizzle of the rose syrup and serve in obscene quantities.