(Closed) Anyone wearing Alfred Angelo 2146?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I been trying to decide what to do with it myself. The bow kind of grew on me except for that really long piece. If I decide to do anything with it I may keep the top half & move it down to the hip. Hope This Helps

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

I agree! I love the way it looks in the picture. I tried the dress with all types of sashes at AA but I’m not in love. I think I’m gonna add greatness to the dress with accessories and a long veil that stops where the train of the dress ends πŸ™‚

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

Congratulations on your marrige!!

I did my fitting but I decided to keep the bow because I loved the way it goes with our wedding theme. I am going to get rid of the longer piece attached to it because I’m only 5’2″ and its taking over my entire frame lol. I’m still in love with the dress πŸ™‚

Post # 9
376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is MY dress πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I am actually adding crystal to my dress at the top, I was planning on taking off the bow. My dress comes in Feb! 

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee

Wow I didn’t even think of that. Very beautiful

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee

When you see your dress again in february you’re going to fall even more in love. congrats!

Post # 12
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m wearing 2146!!! I absolutely love it!!! i decided to take the bow off and go with the rhinestone belt. i am so excited! i can’t wait!

Post # 13
27 posts
Newbee

ok girls, I am having a mini freak out about my dress! I absolutely love it in that picture above at the salon! but i just took a picture of it at my parents house, and was shocked to see how incredibly shiny it was! I had not seen the shine at the salon, and now i am really having second thoughts! sorry for the size of the image!are you all having this same issue? 

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Ladies!!!

I know this post is really old, but I’m thinking about getting this dress. I love the way it looks on me (very figure flattering), but I hate the bow. It’s a little much. Do y’all have any pictures of the alterations you had done? It would be a tremendous help to see some options πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Post # 15
27 posts
Newbee

Here is a picture i found on a different wedding website. I too am getting rid of the bow and going with the belt.

Post # 16
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I know this is an old thread but I’m hoping to get some responses.  What did everyone decide to do with the gown in the end? Take the ribbon off or keep it?  What kind of veil did you wear?  Pictures of the gown on your wedding day would be appreciated!

The topic ‘Anyone wearing Alfred Angelo 2146?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors