(Closed) Anyone wearing Allure 2404?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Allure 2404 is my dress!  This is a photo of me in it…the sample was about 6 sizes too small so it’s not the best looking on me.

Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Here you go.  I also bought the an allure diamond belt to be put into it. 

Post # 5
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

this is my fave of all the dresses i have seen so far. they only have it two places in my state and the first place i went only had it in an 8 (i am a 12). i didn’t even put the dress on and i fell in love. great to see someone else with the dress.

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee

LOVE THIS DRESS! I bought it today! Extremely affordable for how expensive it looks. I added a little feather clip to the front while at the bridal store and it added the perfect pop ๐Ÿ™‚ Please excuse my friend’s floral dress in the picture, they didn’t allow photos but she took one anyways.

Post # 7
219 posts
Helper bee

@karennn: Did you add the flower on the gown? Or was it already there? I LOVE it! I looks AMAZING on you by the way!  Also lovin’ your sleeve.

Here’s me in Allure 2404.. I’m not too sure about it though, I don’t think it looks flattering on me.

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

@Miss Marbles:i pulled a feather fastener from the accessories and clipped it there. the gown goes up a tiny bit in that area so it worked! i think the dress is flattering on you ๐Ÿ™‚ trumpet/mermaid gowns look good on us curvy ladies. 

Post # 9
22 posts
Newbee

all you ladies look amazing! Team 2404 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

Here is a picture with me and the belt.  I absolutely love the look with the flower on the dress!  It is great seeing other ladies in this dress because I think it is beautiful and flattering!

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m also wearing this dress.  Is anyone wearing a veil?  I’m trying to decide on one!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I am wearing a plain veil with my Allure 2404!  I found one that stops right above where the bottom flares out.  I also bought a slip to wear under it and dyed it fuchsia!  I can’t wait to try it on with the dress to see if it works!  I ordered my dress in February and it is in — I try it on in 1 week!!! So excited! 

Have you girls thought about jewelry?  I can’t find anything I like to go with this dress except one necklace and it’s waay too much.  I don’t want something super plain, but I also don’t want something too much.  It’s hard finding something in between.

Here is the necklace I would kill for, but I don’t want to spend that much money on wedding day jewelry bc I don’t know when I would ever wear this again.  (My wedding colors are navy and fuchsia)

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1062660/product/Hot_Montana_Collar.html?CatalogCategoryName=0108

Post # 13
22 posts
Newbee

San100,

Where did you get that gorgeous belt? How much was it if you don’t mind me asking?

Post # 14
12 posts
Newbee

Mrs.Jackson2be…It is an Allure belt.  I do have the style number it is S21662 and if you called them I am sure they would be able to help you more.  It was pretty pricey at $193.95 but since the dress was so reasonable I didn’t care.  It really makes a huge impact on the dress.   

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

I’m actually wearing a cage veil with swarovski crystals, so now my challenge is to find a necklace that doesn’t compete with the sparkles on the veil. 

kstr2b2011…that necklace is beautiful! i think you could get away with wearing it to another nice event. i can’t see the price right now because the website is down but they have it here: http://www.finebrandsales.com/details.asp?item=SWJ1062660 on sale. Macy’s also carries it and they often have really good sales and coupons, maybe a 20% off friends & family sale is coming up? 

I like a lot of the wedding jewelry from roxysjewelry.com. Classic with the modern stylish twist, I’m trying to carry that theme throughout my wedding ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘Anyone wearing Allure 2404?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors