(Closed) Anyone wearing Allure 2850? Or any Allure champagne color dresses!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
729 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mongoljingoo999:  I am wearing a champagne/ivory allure couture gown as well and have yet to see any real brides in mine!! IMG_1273

Post # 4
729 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mongoljingoo999:  oh yes trust me I had the same questions. But then I remind myself that I wanted something a little more couture and different looking and looking at more pictures the champagne color is just what i needed I think! my mom is very traditional and she even was pushing for the champagne color so that made me feel better! It’s so subtle that it just added a warmth to the dress, not enough to make it not bridal. heres a stock/better fitting picture of mine! 7_C343F1C343B1These pics look darker to me tho than it was in person. 

Post # 5
729 posts
Busy bee

and my bridal consultant reminded me that all the advertisements of my dress are in champagne/ivory for a reason. The designer felt this color combo looked the best for the gown! And I agree with that reasoning! 

Post # 6
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

FullSizeRender_3I love it! Mine is Allure 9311 in ivory over champagne. The sample they had was all ivory so I added the model pics that are with the champange color! 

931159921-9311B

Post # 9
729 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mongoljingoo999 :  Update for you! I picked up my gown on Monday and am more in love with the champagne color than ever before! It gives such depth and volume to the skirt on my gown. And my memory of it was definitely darker than it is in person. Was so nice to see it again in person. Just remember you chose that color for a reason! Truly gives the dress a more couture look! If you look back on my posts I just posted pics of when I picked up my dress! 

Post # 10
1949 posts
Buzzing bee

Any Bridesmaid or Best Man dress would look great! My allure gown is gold with Ivory lace. The lining just adds depth and contrast. Most still photograph and look white! 

Post # 11
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Me!! Here’s my allure gown in champagne 

Post # 12
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Mine is Champagne with the Ivory lace. I am absolutely in love with it. Attaching a picture of my Allure 9202 and my bridesmaids dresses that we just picked up. 

Post # 13
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I chose the Allure Romance 2915 in champagne, and I can’t wait to wear it! I think the colour is beautiful.

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
MrsDUH2016 :Β  do you have any pictures with it on?

Post # 15
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
kgonzalez :  don’t mind the back fat πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

The topic ‘Anyone wearing Allure 2850? Or any Allure champagne color dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors