(Closed) Anyone wearing Allure 8526 ?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I wore the Allure 8526 for my wedding in October of 2009.  The dress was FABULOUS!  So comfortable.  In fact, I didn’t not even have to puchase a special bra or anything because the dress has such good shape on it’s own.  I would highly recommend it. 

In fact, I have mine on the classified ads for sale for $300, which is WAY less than I paid for it, but I just want it out of my closet because we are getting ready to move.  It is a size 12, which is 8 or 10 in street size.  Diamond white and has been professionally cleaned.  If you are interested feel free to email me [email protected].

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2009
Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@desert_teacher:

Hi there! Yes, I wore it in my Sep 10′ wedding, and I had it cleaned and stored for resale. It is a street size 2. If you are still interested in purchasing the gown or want more information, let me know.

Thanks,

Alesha

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

If anyone has pictures of themselves in the Allure 8526 and would post them, I’d love to see how it looks outside of the store! Also, curious what shoes and jewelry you wore.

Post # 7
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@absmith55:

Here is an amazing link I found thru Allure’s facebook page of wedding in St. Louis. The bride wore an allure 8526, with a beaded sash. She and the dress were gorgeous. If you click the link below the pictures there is a video with even more pictures. A good tip to remember is that she seems to always be holding her bouquet out to her side so you can actually see the dress in pictures. Something I have to try and remember. http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/12/27/jeffrey-julia-woods-with-cosmopolitan-events-in-st-louis/ 

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I wore 8526 for my wedding. I got a TON of compliments on it! One downfall – slightly hard to sit down! Totally worth it though.

(not all pics are up yet, but here are a few… and if you go back in a few days, the rest will prob be)

http://benfieldphotography.blogspot.com/2011/10/missouri-outdoor-real-wedding-of.html

(and funny enough from the last post, I live in STL too…) Guess that dress was popular by us STL girls!

Post # 9
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@soontobemrsyoung:

Your pictures are qorgeous and the dress looks amazing on you! I was the one that posted the other St. Louis link. I have this dress on order and love seeing it in action. I actually ordered it online to avoid our massive state sales tax and the insane markup from the local snobby bridal boutique. I am going to alter it myself. I really only need to hem it a little. Can I ask you how you had yours bustled though? I had someone show me quickly at the ‘snobby’ shop that they would probably tuck it up under one of the large back side to side pleats. I was trying to watch over my shoulder in the mirror, but she was too fast. Was yours tied up? If so where were the ties? Could you post any pictures of the back bustled?  THANKS

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Astergion:  

Is your size 2 Allure 8526 still for sale?

Cheers,
Megan

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new Allure 8526 dress I recently purchased but never used. It’s still in its unopened box as it was originally shipped to me. I changed my mind and ended up wearing another dress. It’s a size 12 in diamond white. I am a street size 6 petite but busty. I purchased it for $815 from RK Bridal in NYC.

http://www.allurebridals.com/products/8526

The topic ‘Anyone wearing Allure 8526 ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors