(Closed) Anyone wearing Allure 8634?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I ordered this dress back in February, and it should come in within the next few weeks!! It was my dream dress, I am beyond excited!!

Not sure about the jewelry, probably some vintage diamonds?? I don’t really want pearls with it.

The hardest decision I will have is the Veil!! I have always loved birdcage veils…but the LONG veils and a blusher in front of my face seems so classic. What kind of veil are you thinking about?

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I too am quite lost with what jewelry and headpiece to wear. I am mostly opposed to a traditional veil as I feel it would take away from the beauty of the back of the dress, but I have yet to find an alternative that I like.  I am definitely open to suggestions!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@cldaughe: I wore a birdcage veil with the dress and I thought it looked great because the dress has a vintage feel to it.

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@christinaPAC:  I am looking to order this in ivory/ivory also, but the color combos on the website dont list this as an option. Can you tell me what your order form color combo said please? Thank you so much!!

The topic ‘Anyone wearing Allure 8634?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors