(Closed) Anyone Wearing Allure 8755?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee

i saw it in a magazine and i loved it – i knew this was the one! lately though i have been debating whether i made the wrong choice…but every time i step in it i realize why i love it so much 🙂

oh, and she will be creating a deeper sweetheart neckline for me

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

This is my dress as well!! I haven’t thought of making it into a sweetheart neckline, would you be able to post a pic once you have it?!?!

Post # 5
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I have this dress to! It is gorgeous. As soon as it comes in I will take pictures and put them on here. Can I ask why you are making the neck more sweetheart? I have DD’s so I wonder how that would work for me.

Post # 6
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@greener11:I am having my maggie sottero dayle altered to have a strap just like this one. I absolutely love this dress. I gasped in excitement when I saw you in it!

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

I just bought this dress today! Sooo perfect for my July wedding on a lake. I call it “Simple Elegance with a Flair.”

Post # 8
87 posts
Worker bee

I bought this dress sooo..I am soo anxious for it to come in.Should be here in march..ekkkks ! I will post a picture then…feels like forever lol. I am also altering my dress to make the neckline sweetheart !!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m hoping to wear this for my wedding in September. If anyone is considering selling it after the wedding I’m looking for a size 10 I think. Probably diamond white but I’m not sure since I haven’t seen any pictures of either to compare. 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

I am seriously considering for my wedding July 2011 in Jamaica!!  It so cute!

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee

yes! i will post a picture after alterations 🙂

i’m making the neckline into more of a sweetheart because

1) i really wanted a dress with a sweetheart neckline

2) i think it makes my girls look nice

3) and i just love the little spice it will give to the dress

i’m sure it would work well for you if you had a bigger chest. it wouldn’t have to be very deep, it could be subtle. i think it would look amazing on someone with a little bit more than what i have up there but thats just me!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

I bought this dress for my June wedding as well. It’s a beautiful dress, simple yet unique and has just enough flair.

It was nothing like i wanted when i went in to the bridal salon and actually when i saw the dress i told my consultant that i didn’t even want to try it on.

but once i put it on i knew it was the one! Even now when i look at other dresses i don’t like any of them as much as i love my dress.

I’m going to also do the sweetheart neckline with my dress. I can’t wait for it to come in, just called the salon yesterday itll be in before christmas!

You look awesome in it!

Post # 13
87 posts
Worker bee

MY DRESS IS IN. I will post a picture as soon as I pick it up 🙂 Ekks..So excited to see it again & try it on !!

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yes! I just bought this dress today! Yay!

Post # 15
87 posts
Worker bee

Post # 16
9 posts
Newbee

You look gorgeous!! How long did it take for your dress to get in? 

The topic ‘Anyone Wearing Allure 8755?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors