(Closed) Anyone Wearing Allure 8755?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Not sure why the comment accompanying my picture didn’t show up (clearly I’m new to this 🙂  I just picked up my dress, it hasn’t been fitted yet but I wanted to post a picture to see what you guys thought of the belt.  I am planning on having it sewn onto the dress so there isn’t a bow in the back.  Love seeing pictures of your ladies in the same dress.  It looks kind of different on everyone.

Post # 33
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@RnicuN: WOW! the dress looks absolutely stunning! I have the same dress on order!

Post # 34
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just had my first fitting! In the picture it has pins where the bustles will be. The seamstress is actually going to do a couple of bustles in the front to accomodate the drastic height difference between my gorgeous purple heels for the ceremony and the purple flats I will change into for the dance or whenever my feet can’t handle the heels anymore.

Post # 35
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Gorgeous gowns ladies!

Post # 36
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

hi ladies! i also purchased this dress and am now having some serious dress regret! the shopping day is now a blur and i worry that i didn’t give the gown a full inspection. i know i loved it and that it felt great but now i worry about the non traditonal-ness of the dress. AND one huge thing that it worrying me is the train, or lack there of. i look at girls with these beautiful long trains and i feel disappointed. i honestly dont even remember how much of a train the gown has and in my pics i can’t really see it because they had me on a REALLY high pedistool. So girls, Im asking for help (and pics of the train if you had them would be AWESOME) PLEASE tell me have made the right decision!

(the dress i have on in the pic is a size too big so ill have a better fit once mine comes in and is fitted)

Post # 37
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi, i think you have made the right decision! i love love love the dress! am going to order mine on saturday, i was also originally a bit hesitant at first but tried on other dresses and they just could not compare! i think you have made the right decision, here is a pic of the back of the dress on me.. i am happy with the train – nothing too huge but still enough train to be noticed 😉 Enjoy! and hope your regrets disappear. You have made the right choice, allure dresses seem to be the way to go. 

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I absolutely loved my dress! I never thought I’d end up with a one-shoulder, but when I tried it on, I fell in love with the fit and the look of it.  My wedding was August 2011, and only wish that I got more pictures of me modeling the dress and its gorgeous fit.  Hoping for a “Love the Dress” photo session soon (like “Trash the Dress” but I do not want to ruin it!).

The topic ‘Anyone Wearing Allure 8755?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors