(Closed) Anyone wearing ESSENCE OF AUSTRALIA- D1237?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

SUPER interested if you find anyone. I am probably going to get this for myself, but I would love to see it on a real person. So any takers??? 

Post # 4
937 posts
Busy bee

Bump

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

i JUST PURCHASED THIS DRESS AND LOVE IT!!!  I don’t have good pictures though πŸ™

Post # 6
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m wearing this dress as well. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee

What colotodos you girls get dress d1237 in? I just ordered mine in pewter. If anyone else has ordered it in pewter, what color veil are you wearing? And what color tie/vest is your fiancé wearing? 

Post # 8
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I also bought this dress! I have pictures and will post when I have a chance to cover my face ( just in case Fiance sees) I actually tried it on a couplopposite of times as I bought 1222 first and then changed my mind! I believe I ordered it in the sample colour which was pewter?

Post # 9
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Here you go ladies! I am also selling this dress as I changed my mind and would iike something more suiting to my beach wedding πŸ™‚

Here is me in the sample, I ordered the same colour in a size 10. It will be unaltered and availble in the store in August. It is stunning and made me feel so elegant and pulled together. I just really wanted something more flowing and frilly for my beach wedding.

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee

I have ordered my dress in the same color (Pewter) as well. I was told to get an Ivory Veil and have groom in an Ivory vest. what are you thinking about doing for your Groom.  It’s so odd because the dress says is Pewter, but other Pewters are like a Metalic Silver.

Post # 11
24 posts
Newbee

To those that have ordered this dress…What are your Bridemaids wearing??

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee

My bridesmaids are wearing wine color dresses. I was thinking to have the gromsmen and my fiance wear dark tuxS but not sure if they should wear white or ivory shirts. The other issue I am having is decided what color to have the flower girls wear. Did you try Your dress on with h the ivory veil?

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

And I was also thinking of having my fiance wearing a light silver vest and tie to match my dress? I am not sure how the ivory will look with the pewter color dress.?

Post # 14
24 posts
Newbee

Yes i did try on the veil with the dress and it looks good. What kind of veil are you wearing. the dress for your girls are they wearing a strapless dress.  i didn’t want my girls to be strapless, but a strapless gown was the only one they all looked great in.  We got their dresses in a satin material as well.

I think i will have my groom in a dark gray/silver three piece suite with a ivory shirt.  πŸ™‚

Post # 15
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Wanted to share the pics! I loved this dress! It was gorgeous! Haven’t bought it yet, but it’s a definite contender! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 16
937 posts
Busy bee

I did end up chosing another dress, but this dress was my top choice for months. I figured I’d post these pics in hopes of helping someone else. FYI it was a size too small.

The topic ‘Anyone wearing ESSENCE OF AUSTRALIA- D1237?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors