(Closed) ANYONE WEAR(ING) LAZARO 3762, I NEED HELP!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Can you ask them to send you the length charts? what the standard hollow to hem is? 

Post # 4
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m 5’3″, got measured for my Lazaro with 2-3 inch heels and the dress was still waaaay to long, so they ordered special shorter length for me. If you search my dress posts you can see me standing on a tall podium and the dress draping over the whole thing. They told me the dress was made for a 5’9″ girl but I don’t know about heels.

Post # 6
3613 posts
Sugar bee

My dress was from the fall 2010 collection so not advertised yet, but I tried on 4 different Lazaro trumpet dresses and they were all the same length. I have the size chart they gave me from the store at home so I can check tonight. One thing I know for sure is that the size chart was for all Lazaro dresses, not style specific. I don’t think you have anything to worry, the standard length should be just fine.

In fact now that I think about it, it was Lazaro himself that told me the dresses were made for 5’9″ girls. I bought the dress at a trunk show and was asking him if the bodice should be shortened for my petite frame (he agreed it should).

Post # 7
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Mine was not a Lazaro but it was couture and I had the standard length. I am 5′-7″ and wore 2 1/2″ heels and the length was perfect with no hemming. I think yours will be fine too.

Post # 9
3613 posts
Sugar bee

You’re welcome and thanks for the compliment 🙂

I found the size chart. Hollow to hem measurement depends on the size. Ex: Size 6 is 59.5″, size 8 is 59.75″, and keeps increasing at 0.25″ increments. Mine was ordered special at 57″ (I’m 5’3″ plus 2-3 inch heels) and I think that still included some extra to be hemmed later, in case I decide on longer shoes.

The topic ‘ANYONE WEAR(ING) LAZARO 3762, I NEED HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors