(Closed) Anyone wearing Romona Keveza L316?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee

Isn’t the dress you bought the sparkle lace? My daughter loved that one! Just have it altered to fit the way you want. If you decide to sell it , let me know!  It’s a beautiful gown. They wouldn’t let us take pictures! 

Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I fell in LOVE with L316 (I’m 5’2″ and think that once altered the fit will be fine, I too worry about fit-to-flares and trumpets on us shorties) and am scouring the internet for someone selling theirs as I just can’t justify the $3900 in store.  Let me know if you decide to sell yours!

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

jgrant, my wedding is August 2014, so if you decide to sell if after your wedding, that would definitely work!  I’d love it if we did end up working something out, that would be a happy ending for BOTH of us (aside from the part where we’re getting married, so that in itself, obviously, is the happy ending :P)

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

Oh!  I forgot that I have a picture πŸ™‚  It looked fit to flare on me too, and not at all a-line.  I tried it on in two different boutiques and it looked exactly the same both times, even with different sized dresses and different people doing the clipping, so that’s a good sign!  I’m sure yours will be perfect on you, good luck! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

@jgrant30:  Thank you!  I’m actually just under 5’2″ I’m standing on a stool in the pic πŸ˜› Thanks for the tip for vows/ bride power, unfortunately I haven’t found anything and am kind of scared of scaling down big sample sizes.  Good luck with the dress and wedding! Keep me posted, I’d love to see your pics, and keep me in mind if you decide to sell, or would even considering renting it out for a week!

The topic ‘Anyone wearing Romona Keveza L316?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors