(Closed) Anyone wearing the Allure C157???

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I do love that gown, but not for me. I would be picking at the flowers the entire time I was wearing it.

Post # 4
494 posts
Helper bee

I tried that dress on and it is georgous. Its perfect for a spring wedding but I decided to go with something else.

Post # 6
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

this is my dress!! I was going back and forth between this and a fit and flare/trumpet lace gown. It was a very hard decision as they were so different, in the end I went with this one because, I have been told it’s more “me”, also because i think dancing will be more comfortable in this than a fitted dress.

Good luck deciding! If you love the way it makes you- go for it, but I understand its a tough choice!!

let us know what you decide!

Post # 7
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

such a beautiful dress!!!

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

This is my dress too!!!! As soon as I saw it I knew it was my dream dress!! I was deciding between this dress, and a mermaid style dress too.  I would have to agree, this dress is going to be more comfortable dancing in.  I decided to go with this dress, because it was different and it was totally me.  I know it is a hard decision, but go with what your heart tells you.  Good luck, and keep us posted on your decision. 🙂

Post # 9
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

That’s a fantastic dress! I can’t pull off something like this because I am so short, but if you can, GO FOR IT! It’s hard to imagine a more fun wedding dress (repeat to self: not silly, FUN!). P.S. I’m all in favor of boob fluff! Anything that makes it look like there’s something going on up there is A-OK with me!

Post # 11
117 posts
Blushing bee

As soon as I get pictures I will post them for sure! I cannot wait to wear it- just a few more months!

Good luck with your decision!

Post # 12
117 posts
Blushing bee

gatorgirlmandy- what are you doing for accessories? shoes? I am having trouble…

Post # 14
117 posts
Blushing bee

danalovely….I think this is your dress if you stay up thinking about!

Good call on the colored jewels! I was think bright colors would be good with it- I’m not sure about accessories yet because the dress itself makes such a statement that I feel I should go minimal, but I’m thinking about a white hair flower and either bright pink, purple or blue shoes.

opinions?

Post # 16
117 posts
Blushing bee

I know about writing dresses off because of the price- I was all about the Amsale dresses for the longest time, way too expensive!

I love the teal and orange color scheme, mine is yellow but I really want to go bold with the shoes! I think I am leaning towards pink or purple.

I am not wearing a veil, but I had decided that before I picked this dress; Im not a veil person either.

What other dresses are still in the running and within budget?

The topic ‘Anyone wearing the Allure C157???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors