(Closed) Anyone wearing the James Clifford J1820?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m wearing the same dress. My wedding is 5/14/11. I ordered it super early so it came in in December. I’m probably just going to have cups sewn in. Maybe some spanks depending how the diet goes :-). I got the embelished version that was just finished, we had it shipped to Orlando so I could try it on. The lace is covered in sequins and beads, so gorgeous. The sample was 3 sizes too small so I was a little nervous but it looks so nice in the right size, more flattering then I hoped. My only probelm is its not longer enough. My fault for not wearing heels when we placed the order and not paying attention but i’m only 5’7! i’ve accepted the fact I’m wearing flats, at least I’ll be comfortable and I don’t have to pay for a hem.

Post # 4
1987 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I tried this on and I fell in love with it in spun gold.

I would like to see it on some real brides so please post pictures once you have them!

Ms. button also wore this dress.

Post # 5
52 posts
Worker bee

I realize this post is months old, but anyone else wearing this dress????

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m wearing this dress as well and was wondering if people are wearing a slip? (I’d rather not) or something else underneath???

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee

I almost bought this dress. It’s so pretty! This one is the spun gold.

Post # 8
23 posts
Newbee

I just bought this dress tonight, and was fortunate to fit into the sample perfectly (and it was in awesome condition). It is the one with the spun gold. And, because I could buy the sample, I saved a bunch.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I just ordered this dress in ivory and i am so excited! It was a close call between the James Clifford J1820 and the Pronovias Adela. I ended up going with the James Clifford…I LOVE IT! Does anyone else feel that they will look like a butterfly in this though? It’s a silly concern but i feel that way! The bodice seriously looks like a butterfly.. Also, i would like to hear from brides who tried on several dresses, did you feel that this dress was lighter to wear than many others you tried? Thanks bees!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hello!

I am in love with this dress and desperately want to wear it for my wedding in September, but it’s over budget for me.  Are any of you selling yours?  I’m looking for it in the ivory in a size 10. Please message me if you’re willing to part with yours.

Thanks!

The topic ‘Anyone wearing the James Clifford J1820?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors