(Closed) Anyone with eng220b from moissaniteco??? PLEASE shows pictures if you do!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Have you checked their Facebook page?

Post # 5
72 posts
Worker bee

Post # 6
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2000

@mikec:  ohhhh that’s beautiful

Post # 7
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2000

@mikec:  ohhhh that’s beautiful

Post # 9
3101 posts
Sugar bee

Wow.  The side view on that one is stunning!

Post # 11
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Stangely enough, these are the exact two rings I’m torn between too! I’m so picky and have looked at every single ring Mois&Co have on their website, but these are the only two I really love. My boyfriend prefers the Eng220b because of the extra details…he wonders if I got the Eng240, if I would ever wish for more. But, part of me likes the simplicity of the Eng 240. Both are absolutely beautiful and I wish I could find pictures of them on real people. I know this wasn’t any help, just wanted you to know that you’re not alone!

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi all, sorry to open this up again – but having the same trouble as above. Cant decide between the Eng220b or the Eng240. Really would like to see pictures of eng240 like eng220b above – cant find this anywhere.

If anyone has the 240 – i would really appreciate some side and above photos maybe on the finger?. (from the pictures i see, it looks like the scroll design is a little too big, but with 220b it seems to blend in better… what do you think?)

thanks again

The topic ‘Anyone with eng220b from moissaniteco??? PLEASE shows pictures if you do!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors